Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 07:39 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Hi

Lovely morning here.

Polling Day in the Local Elections, so off out to vote.

Quite a sombre day in the village.

A local couple have been killed in a car crash on holiday.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...us-taxi-crash/

A well known and liked couple, heavily involved in village life.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 07:41 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

removed for members complaint.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 07:47 AM

Good morning Swim, Nom and those who follow

It's dry and milder here, hopefully things will begin to warm up now.

A 3 hour hospital appointment for Mr Mags later today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 08:12 AM

Good morning all
Dreamt about Tony Blair
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 08:13 AM

Morning all.

Personally I get fed up of the 'May the 4th...' Statements, every year! It's so unoriginal, and boring. Just had to scroll through a load on FB. Gah!

Wonder what's happening in the Palace? Seems to have been a flurry of activity overnight, with rumours of an announcement imminent.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 09:06 AM

Maybe the Palace is going to be made into flats as there is a housing shortage
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 09:28 AM

Good morning all, clear sky but still that easterly chill wind, but no complaints it still hasn't snowed all winter...

Tough day yesterday fitting a new shower for Mum, so having a quiet one today, just some rubbish to take to the tip and I'm making a fish pie for lunch.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Members complaint Nom? What's that all about then....
Sarclanat Sallyh
Essex
Sarclanat Sallyh is female 

04-05-2017, 09:29 AM

Morning all, not so bright here this morning, sun must of gone on holiday.

Phone consultation for me later this morning to get my MRI Scan results and find out what happens next, if anything.

My eldest has just gone to the library to enlarge some cross stitch charts for me, as i need them bigger in order to see them, i learnt at the opticians yesterday the reason sight in my right eye is so poor is i have cataratcs, been referred to hospital now.

Nothing else planned for the day, just resting up after yesterday and going with the flow ( i have arthritis, MS and Fibromyalgia so going out takes it out of me big time)

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 09:38 AM

Good morning fellow members dull here and I am hoping it clears up later so I can get out in the front garden and dry the washing .

Local election day here too. I will be voting for an excellent local Councillor regardless of his party affiliation .He actually takes note of what his local electorate has to say and gets things done. He was badly burnt in an accident with a bonfire not long ago and things looked bad for him for a while . Happily Tom recovered and can often be seen walking the village, just one on a number in his ward.

Enjoy your day everyone
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 09:41 AM

Good morning everyone

Doing a bit of gardening this morning..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top