Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mister_Oy
NW UK
Mister_Oy is male  Mister_Oy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 10:02 PM

River Coupall & Buachaille Etive Mor

Just back (an hour ago) from a fabulous 5 days away with the lads up on the west coast of Scotland.

MANY pix to edit but thought I'd slap this up tonight - from this morning in Glencoe.

River Coupall & Buachaille Etive Mor.

gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 10:09 PM

Re: River Coupall & Buachaille Etive Mor

Great shot Dave. What ND filter did you use? Was that with your D800?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 10:12 PM

What a stunning photograph Dave
Mister_Oy
NW UK
Mister_Oy is male  Mister_Oy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2017, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Great shot Dave. What ND filter did you use? Was that with your D800?
No - I didn't take any of the Nikon gear on this trip.

Fuji X-Pro2 with Fujinon 10-24mm - and B+W 10-Stop ND filter for 2.6 seconds
Mister_Oy
NW UK

03-05-2017, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a stunning photograph Dave
Thanks Mags
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 08:17 AM

Smashing shot and a very photogenic area, cept it always rained when i passed by.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 09:23 AM

A great shot Mr Oy. The Highlands are a great place for photographers. I have driven along Etive Mor and it's a wonderful place. Did you spot the lone telephone box in the middle of nowhere?
Mister_Oy
NW UK

04-05-2017, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Smashing shot and a very photogenic area, cept it always rained when i passed by.
Same here. I've been after this shot for a long time and been thwarted so many times. However, last year and this we've been lucky! Last year's was even better i think as the trip was earlier and there was still some snow on the mountain.
Mister_Oy
NW UK

04-05-2017, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A great shot Mr Oy. The Highlands are a great place for photographers. I have driven along Etive Mor and it's a wonderful place. Did you spot the lone telephone box in the middle of nowhere?
Thanks - no I didn't! What type is it and whereabouts?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2017, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mister_Oy ->
Thanks - no I didn't! What type is it and whereabouts?
Sorry, just read my post back, I meant Glen Etive. there is a lovely drive along the edge of the loch and when it rains (which is most of the time) the water runs across the road into the loch and it feels like driving up a river. It's a long time since I went there but I do remember the red phone box just sort of stuck in the middle of nowhere at the side of the road.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top