Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sarclanat Sallyh
Essex
Sarclanat Sallyh is female 

02-05-2017, 07:46 AM

Tuesday Morning

Morning folks, so starts another day, and i am extremely grateful to be part of it.

Sun is out here, just a little, a few chores to do, then we shall see what else is in store, all 3 of my kids are out today, they all still live at home, then youngest 2 of only recently in the last few months managed to find work, first job for my youngest, eldest is still looking, though has an interview today so keeping my fingers crossed for her, i do miss my quiet time to myself.

Hope everyone is well and has a good day:
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 07:48 AM

Re: Tuesday Morning

Good morning Sally

Good morning world
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 07:49 AM

Good morning all, just wish it would warm up a bit, I am frozen but reluctant to put the night storage heaters back on.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 07:53 AM

Good morning ladies and all else to follow.

The sun is just trying to break through so could turn out to be another nice day, albeit a cold easterly breeze.

No plans for this morning other than the usual odd jobs and pottering around, then I've got a hospital appointment for this afternoon, nothing serious just a folow up to my last hip replacement.

Good luck to your daughter on her work search Sally.

Enjoy your day folks.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 07:53 AM

I'm up with renewed vigour. Enough of lounging around. Time to get 'stuff' done. Look out world here I come .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I'm up with renewed vigour. Enough of lounging around. Time to get 'stuff' done. Look out world here I come .
Go get 'em Mark.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:02 AM

Hi

Sun is out already, but still chilly.

If you can, avoid travel on the A14 and M6 today, there are reports of long traffic queues building up behind a small car with an even smaller driver bumbling along slowly.

Mups is driving to Solihull today.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sun is out already, but still chilly.

If you can, avoid travel on the A14 and M6 today, there are reports of long traffic queues building up behind a small car with an even smaller driver bumbling along slowly.

Mups is driving to Solihull today.

Cheeky blighter he is!

Good morning everyone. Tis true I will be out today, so you will have some peace from me.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:17 AM

Morning all.

Sally, wishing your eldest good luck today.

Well the good news is I've managed to put something into the sample pot and hope to get it round to the GP soon. At flipping last! Losing count, but I think it's 11 or 12 days now.

Barry, good luck at your follow up. I do think you've done remarkably well. Hope they discharge you.

I've kept one tiny storage rad on, and really would like to turn it off!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

02-05-2017, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

Sally, wishing your eldest good luck today.

Well the good news is I've managed to put something into the sample pot and hope to get it round to the GP soon. At flipping last! Losing count, but I think it's 11 or 12 days now.

Barry, good luck at your follow up. I do think you've done remarkably well. Hope they discharge you.

I've kept one tiny storage rad on, and really would like to turn it off!
Sounds a pretty bad spell you've had of it Jan, I do hope you feel better before much longer.

I'm sure they will sign me off, it's post op 13 weeks now and I've been right as rain since week 3, and good as new from week 7, what a superb operation that is...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top