Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 09:46 AM

Sgt Blackman released

This morning .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...leased-prison/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 09:50 AM

Re: Sgt Blackman released

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 09:53 AM

He and his wife must be over the moon.
It's been a long time coming.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 02:32 PM

Best news for YONKS!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 02:38 PM

A disgraceful episode, and the smart arse who thought it a good idea to pursue this man really does need shooting just as much as the jihadi that Blackman shot.

Is there any wonder you can't get recruits into the services these days, with cases such as this and cases such as pursuing squaddies from actions in N Ireland from 40 years ago, after all the IRA have been pardoned.

Absolutely bloody shameful....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 03:50 PM

I'm so pleased this brave soldier has been released at last.

I hope that over a time he can get his life back together.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 05:28 PM

I dont like war or armies or anything to do with them but if you train a man to kill thats what he does , if you send him out on a job and he does it why punish him for it?

He did exactly what he was trained to do like a good little soldier and then the s*** hit the fan because what? He didnt play by the rules...

Its about time the ones in charge learned that there are no rules in war.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
A disgraceful episode, and the smart arse who thought it a good idea to pursue this man really does need shooting just as much as the jihadi that Blackman shot.

Is there any wonder you can't get recruits into the services these days, with cases such as this and cases such as pursuing squaddies from actions in N Ireland from 40 years ago, after all the IRA have been pardoned.

Absolutely bloody shameful....
There are some nasty evil people in the legal profession. I have always found them egocentric, arrogant, and devious.

Did you know that when you convert a building into a law school you have to widen all the doors
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 06:47 PM

I hope he can pick up the threads of his life without too many problems. It said on Sky news earlier he has already had job offers so hopefully he will be ok. I hope he and his family do not become targets of IS that will always be a worry.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 08:38 PM

This is good news.

I am confident that many of the right-thinking people who have supported him, and who are in a position to do so, will offer him a good job.

I also hope that those responsible for accusing him and ensuring his conviction will find that they have shot themselves in the foot. This, of course, is already becoming apparent in that recruitment into the armed forces is falling.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top