Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 09:39 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning Wednesday. Been snowing yesterday and today up here.

Im staying in and keeping warm today.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 09:52 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning Nom & everybody who posts on here later.
We had a terrible sleet/hail storm yesterday.

It's looking a bit brighter at the moment. I'm wondering if now is a good time to apply Feed & Weed to the lawn..

Have a good day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:09 AM

Morning everyone

Same here, sat eating tea last night, looked outside as it went very dark and it was snowing/sleeting.

Never mind it keeps us on our toes.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:12 AM

Good morrow.
Intermittant sun but it's not going to be a warm day here.

Yesterday I unearthed the fax machine and wondered about chopping it up and sticking in the dustbin and then I remembered there's a local place that collects anything electrical

Will contact them later ... I dislike binning stuff (especially if it's working).
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:25 AM

Good morning
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:30 AM

Good morning people, yes very cold in Yorkshire too. I'm going into skipton today, I stayed in all day yesterday can't do it again getting cabin fever!

Have a good day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:31 AM

Wwell that is the Dr's trip done for a blood test and then the Barbers for a trim up.

Plans have been passed for around 250 new houses to be built on a local field. At the moment the main road is chaos and half is traffic light controlled only for the next 28 weeks. This is on the main coast road from Bexhill to Eastbourne. The local council gave the go ahead yet the infrastructure here won't be able to cope. Promised new school =cancelled, promised new Dr's surgery=cancelled- access to site on a bend on the main road. Everyone in the village can see the problems the council can only see more revenue rolling in.

Property values around here are shooting up we could not even afford to buy this house now. Ours alone has gone up £75,000 in 3 years, who can afford that???
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 10:45 AM

Good morning fellow members a busy morning, been shopping and my son is coming to lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 11:04 AM

Good morning folks.

Pretty chilly still. I've got a hospital appointment lunchtime, something I look forward to - not
I really do not like that place, and think I'd leg-it if I ever had to stay in.
They have just had a had a very bad report from the care commission too, it was all on our local news, about 'special measures.'

Anyway, onwards and upwards ey.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 11:27 AM

Morning everyone (just )

I've been redoing the boxing in around some pipes after the plumber fitted a new boiler yesterday, it always amazes me that the pipes never quite seem to end up in the same place as before....

Yes Carol, spring is a good time to weed and feed, just make sure the snow has melted off the lawn first...

Have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top