Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 08:21 AM

Lingering Tuesday

Good Morning everone

Another day another dollar if your working, if not another day of leisure.

Our plans for today, er,er,er, waiting for 'She who must be obeyed' to decide.

Whatever you do have a wonderful day and enjoy it, a loy of people do not get the chance.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 09:26 AM

Re: Lingering Tuesday

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope the snow isn't going to stop you doing what you will do today! It's not going to stop me going to the hairdressers to get my hair cut and coloured My hair is way too long past my shoulders and I want it cut up to my ears Haven't been in over a year!

Snowed early last night again here but hope the snow will not come on today! I hate snow

Take care and stay safe.

Love those gifs AB
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 12:32 PM

Good morning all. An exiting day ahead with senior breakfast at McDonald's followed by an all day mass transit trip to Ikea to shop for little things for my kitchen. I'll do my normal Swedish meatball dish for lunch while there. I've never used mass transit here so this will be a big adventure.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 01:16 PM

The cold spell continues! I hope everyone up north is coping with the snow.

I'm not even going to venture outdoors today, I can get plenty of exercise doing odd jobs around the house!

BK - I hope you don't find it too cold around the ears with you new shorter haircut!

Stay safe, stay warm everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 01:32 PM

Mags - When you mentioned exercise I laughed because yesterday I got up and did 6 big loads of laundry. We have 3 washers and 4 dryers in our apartment house laundry room which means I had to reload after the first three loads were done. I also have to climb two flights of stairs between my apartment and that laundry room. I'll bet I got my exercise for the week going up & down at least 10 times. Now I can kick back and not worry about doing laundry for another 6 weeks. LOL
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Mags - When you mentioned exercise I laughed because yesterday I got up and did 6 big loads of laundry. We have 3 washers and 4 dryers in our apartment house laundry room which means I had to reload after the first three loads were done. I also have to climb two flights of stairs between my apartment and that laundry room. I'll bet I got my exercise for the week going up & down at least 10 times. Now I can kick back and not worry about doing laundry for another 6 weeks. LOL
Wow! I'm impressed Bob I think I would be exhausted after going up and down all those stairs time after time!
bobmielke
Portland, OR

30-11-2010, 02:04 PM

Mags - I'm really not in bad shape physically because I keep fit hiking trails and shopping. LOL I've lost 20 pounds since retiring in August which gets me near an eighth of a ton. LOL
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 03:31 PM

I am impressed with your weight loss Bob, good for you. Also that you have enough clothes to last for six weeks, I know I haven't.
bobmielke
Portland, OR

30-11-2010, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I am impressed with your weight loss Bob, good for you. Also that you have enough clothes to last for six weeks, I know I haven't.
I haven't been on any diet other than doing my own cooking since retiring. I can do much better than any restaurant.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2010, 05:44 PM

Happy St. Andrews Day to my Scottish friends; I'll raise a glass in honor later in the day! What absolutely horrid weather so many of you are having, I do hope it abates soon; hope this isn't a sign of what the Winter is going to be like!

Dank, dismal and drizzly here, 10 C (50 F). heavy rain due later in the day and overnight with a good chance of flooding in low lying areas; thank God it's too mild to snow. No errands, a lie-in and pottering.

Stay warm and dry, all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top