Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 10:34 PM

Oi Tpin !!!

Are you still in hospital? Are the nurses cute? Hope that you are OK mucker.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 10:44 PM

Re: Oi Tpin !!!

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Are you still in hospital? Are the nurses cute? Hope that you are OK mucker.

Oi, gasman. Where you bin? Your poor friend needsyou. We've tried our best to keep him amused, but he's hard work - keeps trying to escape and we have to sit on him.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi, gasman. Where you bin? Your poor friend needsyou. We've tried our best to keep him amused, but he's hard work - keeps trying to escape and we have to sit on him.
Hiya Mups - I have been very busy and not very well. My doctor advised me to take more exercise and walk ten miles a day. I've only just got back from Newcastle As for the young whippersnapper, I'll have a word with him, but, threatening with the girls sitting on him might make his blood pressure rise and he'll probably enjoy it. If he refuses, please can I take his place
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 11:06 PM

Saucebox! You're worse than he is.
Sorry to hear you've been poorly though.

Security caught him shinning down the drainpipe one night and carted him back to bed, with a threat of sedation.

Poor old fender has tried to keep his spirits up too, but sometimes he is a bad influence.

Us ladies are keeping an eye on him, and Twink will pop in and sort him out if he doesn't pull his socks up soon.
gasman
Kent, UK

25-04-2017, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Saucebox! You're worse than he is.
Sorry to hear you've been poorly though.

Security caught him shinning down the drainpipe one night and carted him back to bed, with a threat of sedation.

Poor old fender has tried to keep his spirits up too, but sometimes he is a bad influence.

Us ladies are keeping an eye on him, and Twink will pop in and sort him out if he doesn't pull his socks up soon.
Me worse than Tpin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that you said sedation, instead of............
Fender, a bad influence? I'll have you know young lady, Fender is a gent, a pure gent and would never, ever try to influence the young, recently retired, motorcycling, Mazda driving er, person in any way. I know this as a fact, cos he told me and as a fellow gassy, he would never tell porkies, or want change from the 50 quid that he sent me.
Twink is going to visit? Jeepers mate, I'll look out for them both on Police 5
You girlies, you just love to keep Tezza under control.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-04-2017, 11:25 PM

Will you keep an eye on him now please gasman, I'm ging off duty now.

You need to watch fender doesn't take him any booze in, with the meds he's on it'll send him funny.

Nighty night then, I'm clocking off.

(And night night Tpin, sleep tight. We'll be in to do your bed bath in the morning. )
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 07:08 AM

Mups I am not on morning bed duties this week, I am on handcuff him to the bed duties at night.
I am concerned that if gasman and fender work as a team, they may be able to get him to the pub for a pint, and bring him back, before we notice he is missing.
Well now they will have to take the bed too..and security will notice them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-04-2017, 08:43 AM

Tpin will thank us one day Twink. He knows we have his best interests at heart.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 08:50 AM

Gasman....where've you gone?

Just when I need back up
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-04-2017, 08:52 AM

See? He's gone again. Us girls are the only ones always here for you.
Now get back to bed, it's your bath time shortly.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top