Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 08:09 AM

Frreeezzziing Monday

Good morning everone, though how it can be good is another matter.

Dark, cold, snow filled paths with ice under the snow and no signs of the cold spell changing so I thought it would be good to join David Essex:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW2rrK5vRU

Plans for today, Er, nothing being forthcoming from she who must be obeyed means I have a day of relaxation and leisure.

Right wheres my book, coffee and bacon sarnie. Computer up and running so time to learn something else today.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe and warm those who need to, those who dont, have a great day at work.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 09:44 AM

Re: Frreeezzziing Monday

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope your day will be a good one!

I won't be going far today, going to start the book I got - last in the trilogy; Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol, well I hope to start it, need to finish reading The Tristum Inherritance but just a few pages to finish!

Hope you all stay safe and take care.

Love the gif AB
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 12:38 PM

I had a great day yesterday, driving Herbie over 200 miles on a road trip to the coast. I picked up my friend, Warren, and went shopping at the mall the rest of the day. We had a ton of fun. It rained the whole day but we didn't care. It was good just to get out. Today - laundry.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 03:03 PM

Sunny but very cold here! Have a nice Monday guys
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 03:21 PM

We were going to venture into the town for a spot of Christmas shopping this morning but thought better of it when it we saw how cold it was out! The best place is indoors at the moment.

I loved listening to David Essex and A Winters Tale again, AB .....very apt this weather!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 05:55 PM

First frost!! A light one, not a killing one, although the basil looks a bit frazzled; all the leaves and grass had a dusting of silver when I left this morning on the way to the market and library. Not quite as cold as the wind has veered South, presently 6 C (42 F). little wind and blue skies. Heavy rain coming tomorrow and Wednesday.

Sorry so many of you are having foul weather... stay warm and indoors if possible. Brandykins, hope you like The Lost Symbol; I really enjoyed it.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2010, 11:12 PM

Decided not to go out this morning due to snow flurry-didn't know what road was like to where I go, so it was a morning for catching up on jobs. Then after dinner went into town for few bits and pieces then for some petrol. Couldn't believe how many people were queuing for petrol-thought at first there was going to be petrol shortage-decided everyone was filling up due to bad weather. Then my friend rang and we went out with the dogs round the reservoirs. Had lovely walk in the sunshine, but it was oh so cold up there, but the dogs loved running in the frost.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top