Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:04 AM

Love

I started thinking about mispent youth today.

Did you used to fall in love so easily when you were young, and we felt everything so intensely?

Or was it sometimes the other way round, and they loved you and you didn't know how to escape?

Do you think now we're older, we love differently?
I know I certainly would look for different qualities now.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:06 AM

Re: Love

First and only person I ever fell in love with was my husband so I have nothing to compare with. I feel very lucky about that too.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:13 AM

Hi

Mups you are our little ray on sunshine on here.

Are you sure your brain has not gone into overdrive these past two days?

The things I look for in a woman nowadays are the colour of her loo paper and the kind of pegs she has on her line.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The things I look for in a woman nowadays are the colour of her loo paper and the kind of pegs she has on her line.

Well thank you Swimmy dear. If you can handle someone more than a little bonkers, yes, I am a happy soul usually.

I am glad you're into clothes pegs and loo rolls, it is inevitable you will find true love with that on your horizon.
Good as done really.

I have had to rewrite this whole post, because I misread your reply at first. I always seem to be apologising of late.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Things are getting sadder .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-04-2017, 10:36 AM

I know Muddy.

I am just so desperate to do something light hearted and not read about the dreaded politics word - for 5 minutes. Shhh.

Surely it's as good as Rhian's 'water down the plughole' thoughts.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:50 AM

Magic Mushrooms or Dotage, i cant decide.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-04-2017, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Magic Mushrooms or Dotage, i cant decide.

At least you've still got a choice Nom - perhaps the magic mushrooms would help you decide.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-04-2017, 11:54 AM

Sorry Swims, had to edit post 4.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 03:50 PM

There was one guy ,he just wouldnt take no for an answer, he wrote a song and sang at my window, he turned up on christmas day with a gold cracker insisted I pull it and a small red box from a jeweller dropped out
I refused to open it and in the end I got my mum to get rid of him it was awful but I really didnt like him and the attention made me feel hounded. ( i was only 15 )

My first love was a man with curly black hair and blue eyes that turned green when he was angry, he had muscles on muscles and looked a bit like a gypsy or a greek god..

Now he is bald and a bit short sighted but he is still the love of my life.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top