Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:00 PM

Have You Ever Caught Your Skin In A Zip? Oh The Pain!!

I think this pain must be similar to unadulterated torture!
I was clearing out my daughter's wardrobe as she's gone to live and work in London, when l came across a nice pair of black trousers size 10 with the labels still on. They looked bigger than size 10, so l tried them on.
Yes, everything was going well until l tried to unzip them to take them off... the zip had caught my fat tummy skin in its teeth and it wouldn't let go! Oh, the pain, the pain. If l tried to move the zip down, it really hurt. If l tried to pull the zip up, it just gathered more skin.
I just stood there, tears of pain in my eyes not knowing what to do. I was trapped and a victim of a malicious, cruel zip.
I thought l can't stay like this forever and felt like Rambo as l gritted my teeth and yanked the zip down! Screaming!
Yes, there was blood, yes, it left a mark but at least l am still here to tell the tale!!
Have you ever had such an experience with a zip or any other cruel items of clothing?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:06 PM

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Skin In A Zip? Oh The Pain!!

Done it many times Art it is very painful...
More so for men I understand who have zips in strange places
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:07 PM

It's a pain no one ever forgets.
Being a man we tend to get our manhoods caught quite often in our younger days.
Not so much these days especially as in winter one as ones thermals on under jeans so that stops a lot of painful experiences.
But in my youth I often went commando jeans would fit were they touched and after a few beers on many occasions I was left with the odd tear in my eye and a walk like John Wayne for a day or so.
Ooooooh the pain..
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Not so much these days especially as in winter one as ones thermals on under jeans so that stops a lot of painful experiences.
But in my youth I often went commando jeans would fit were they touched and after a few beers on many occasions I was left with the odd tear in my eye and a walk like John Wayne for a day or so.
Ooooooh the pain..
Circumcision without anaesthetic.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:37 PM

Sorry boys, I know that the pain must have been bad, but picturing the scene, from your comments, I have tears of laughter running down my face.

Art, didn't you know that you should always wear Bridget Jones knickers when trying on tight trousers?.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sorry boys, I know that the pain must have been bad, but picturing the scene, from your comments, I have tears of laughter running down my face.

Art, didn't you know that you should always wear Bridget Jones knickers when trying on tight trousers?.
Twink, I'm sure l was wearing them but maybe the elastic had gone and they slipped down a bit!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2017, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Ooooooh the pain..
Longfellow, l commiserate!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2017, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Circumcision without anaesthetic.
Tipin, Excruciating, doesn't even cover it!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2017, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Done it many times Art it is very painful...
More so for men I understand who have zips in strange places
Meg, l know many manufacturers make jeans with button flies but l don't think many men like them?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 02:00 PM

A very painful thing indeed, happened to me once and I'll never forget it, although I can understand others laughing, my missus was in stitches trying to phone the doctor.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top