Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:18 AM

Whats all this about then.?

Have I been banned from posting on the Brexit thread about Britain reclaiming its fishing waters.
Keep getting this come up on my screen.?

(longfellow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:23 AM

Re: Whats all this about then.?

Hi, I get that message every time I sign in.... I just take no notice of it and carry on as normal. I think a few people have has the same message but I suspect it is just a minor technical fault.
See if you are able to post on your normal threads.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:26 AM

Not that I wanted to reply on that thread but I did press the reply button and got the same answer .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Have I been banned from posting on the Brexit thread about Britain reclaiming its fishing waters.
Keep getting this come up on my screen.?

(longfellow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.)
You have to register to post in the For or Against Brexit sections.

This is a more or less identical thread I started in the general section

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=42233
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 11:32 AM

Thanks for the replys I guess the admin and mods don't want us posting on that thread for some unknown reason.
I did want to reply Abbey but I guess its just not to be.

Just cannot understand why they would want to leave it there to be read if we cannot voice out opinions.
longfellow
Chatterbox

14-04-2017, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You have to register to post in the For or Against Brexit sections.

This is a more or less identical thread I started in the general section

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=42233
EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are saying is that you have a forum within a forum.

I mean how bleeding stupid is that.

Think I will leave it now I am losing interest very quickly with all these stupid changes.
I agree whole heartedly about having the adult humour thread that way no prudes can moan about bad wording. But having to register to write a post on Brexit is really stupid especially when it is open for all to read without registering.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are saying is that you have a forum within a forum.

I mean how bleeding stupid is that.

Think I will leave it now I am losing interest very quickly with all these stupid changes.
I agree whole heartedly about having the adult humour thread that way no prudes can moan about bad wording. But having to register to write a post on Brexit is really stupid especially when it is open for all to read without registering.
Post on my thread it's waiting for you!!
There's a general Brexit thread as well...You don't have to register for that.
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=41484
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:44 PM

I don't know what this is all about, seems a bit Fishy to me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top