Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 05:33 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, a bit duller here than yesterday and still dry, I hate to say it but the garden could use some rain....

Just the usual Friday for us, Tesco first then a walk with the dogs and visiting friends this afternoon.

Enjoy the day folks.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 06:49 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning from the Fox. A good long walk along the beach at Hornsea after shower and breakfast.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 07:12 AM

Good morning all.

Its so sunny here its blinding me through the window.

Got to pop to the shops this morning have run out of money for the week.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 07:32 AM

Good morning all.

I'm off on a day trip with Eliza today. We're going on the East Lancs steam railway - cream tea included on board the train.
We have a stop off at Bury - it's market day so should be interesting.

First I'm dosing myself up with codeine & paracetamol so I can spend the day in comfort. My thigh is killing me but the new physio I saw yesterday didn't suggest an injection - just more (harder) exercises. He says it takes time to build the muscles up. I suppose he would have given me one if I'd asked but I decided I want to carry on a bit longer with the exercises and get it better the natural way. I did a thread in the health forum about it - Trochanteric bursitis..

Anyway I intend enjoying myself today - lovely weather for a trip out...

Have a good day all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all.

I'm off on a day trip with Eliza today. We're going on the East Lancs steam railway - cream tea included on board the train.
We have a stop off at Bury - it's market day so should be interesting.

First I'm dosing myself up with codeine & paracetamol so I can spend the day in comfort. My thigh is killing me but the new physio I saw yesterday didn't suggest an injection - just more (harder) exercises. He says it takes time to build the muscles up. I suppose he would have given me one if I'd asked but I decided I want to carry on a bit longer with the exercises and get it better the natural way. I did a thread in the health forum about it - Trochanteric bursitis..

Anyway I intend enjoying myself today - lovely weather for a trip out...

Have a good day all.

Carol darlin' - if you're going to Bury market, don't forget to visit the 'black pudding' stall and get yourself some for tomorrow morning's breakfast!!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 08:22 AM

Got a dental look see today with a different dentist about removing a wisdom tooth on Monday. Not something I am looking forward to but better than the pain I have had over the past few weeks.
why weeks? well it started just before our cruise and the emergency dentist did a patch up job good enough until we got back. Even then there was a constant dull ache ,went a week ago to my own who gave me antibiotics as he though it was an abcess,which it wasn't, and yesterday put in the tooth route a pain killer which has worked up to now.
So i decided to have an extraction and no more problems
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 08:38 AM

Morning all.

RS...oooh, *winces*. Good luck.
Carol, take it easy.

Barry, how are you doing??
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

RS...oooh, *winces*. Good luck.
Carol, take it easy.

Barry, how are you doing??
Hips doing alright thanks Jan good as new in fact, just got to hope my knees hold out now for a year or two...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2017, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Hips doing alright thanks Jan good as new in fact, just got to hope my knees hold out now for a year or two...
That's good news about the hips. Not so good about the knees!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top