Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 12:44 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good morning folks.

I like this little fella.

Hope you have a good day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 06:20 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning all, - an early start again this morning - back to the 'vampires' later on to give yet another armful of blood - I now know how a pin cushion feels!!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 06:47 AM

Good morning all.

What a cute little bundle of fur he is, I can just sit there cuddling him all day long. UJ I was at the Vampires Den yesterday.

Bright and sunny here in Essex. Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 06:55 AM

Good morning all. I'm an early bird again. Insomnia - grrrrrr.

Later this morning I've got an appointment with the physiotherapist about the trochanteric bursitis in my thigh. In spite of doing all the exercises I was given it's no better.
I think she might offer me a steroid injection. Not sure whether to have it or not...

Tony's coming with me and after my appointment we're having a walk round town & shopping.

Have a good day all.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 07:48 AM

First day back at my job as a Volunteer Lock Keeper on the Grand Union Canal today. This is me in my office:

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 08:13 AM

That's a grand office on a summer's day Mick, enjoy..

Good morning all, a last minute invitation to an event near Nottingham arrived last night so I've got to dig out my shirt and tie, now where did I put it I'm sure that I had one somewhere...

Enjoy the day folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 08:23 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine again, so another nice day. Hopefully it wonīt turn cold again as it did yesterday afternoon. Iīm meeting friends this morning and off to the music quiz with other friends tonight, a few things to deal with in between. Have a nice day all. Nice photo Mick, donīt go falling into that canal. Enjoy your event Barry. Pretty little Panda Mups, they are such cute creatures.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 08:35 AM

Morning all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 08:57 AM

Good morning fellow members another lovely day .

Lots of washing to do today, the first lot the sheets going out shortly.
Another dead lamb this morning two days running the foxes have had a feast.
A ewe and one lamb were laying in the gateway between two fields where yesterdays lamb was found , I wondered if it was the mother

The garden is looking great, the early potatoes are up and the new strawberry plants looking better, I thought they were dying off . I hope to cut the front lawn later when it dries out after the heavy dew.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 09:52 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day here.

Lots of dead heading to do in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top