Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 08:09 AM

Another cold Wednesday

Good Morning everyone.
Nearly halfway through the week and we have yet to reach double figures with the temperature outside. It is cold again this morning and it is expected to stay coldish even though large rain clouds are covering the sky. I always thought that cloud cover helped to warm the planet up.

Have a great day whatever you do but take out a small piece of time to remember to tell your loved ones how you feel about them.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 09:59 AM

Re: Another cold Wednesday

Dunno where you are but here in Milton Keynes it's currently 7 degrees - that's 8 degrees warmer than 6:00 yesterday morning. Still feels chilly as the wind's come up here now but not nearly as cold as before. stevmk2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 10:26 AM

Good Morning AB, Steve and Everyone. Another damp and dreich day up here in Bonnie Scotland 8 degrees here but no wind!!

Hope everyone will enjoy today and stay safe.

Take care.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 12:58 PM

just been out shopping it's cold enough to freeze the wotsits off a brass monkey. Glad i'm back home in the warm.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 01:16 PM

The first big Winter storm of the year is bearing down on us this morning. Winds predicted at 60 miles per hour with snow levels dropping near the valley level where I live. My car is still in the shop awaiting parts so it might be better off there right now. I'm well stock with food and other essentials so no problems so far. I'm within a short walk to a shopping center if the situation gets desperate, like I run out of chips & dip. LOL Have a great day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 02:43 PM

What a miserable day here in the SW ...... heavy rain all morning, windy and the cars still have their lights on....8ºC.

Vistited our daughter this morning for a couple of hours, it was nice to catch up on the news over a hot cuppa..

Stay dry, stay warm, enjoy your day!
Geoff
North East UK
Geoff is male 

17-11-2010, 02:54 PM

Lets not worry about the weather it is afterall WINTER what else can we expect and we are an Island so no matter which way the winter weather comes from we get it,
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 05:25 PM

Hi people! We had the rotten weather yesterday, rain and a late t'storm about 1 am; sunny and relatively mild now at 13 C (55 F), but howling winds; leaves coming down like mad ... all that raking!

I am not a happy camper this morning: had a call from Chase bank about two suspicious charges on my credit card; apparently I've been hacked as they were not mine. So, card cancelled, new one on the way overnighted; now have to notify all the places I have automatic charges to change the billing number... oh joy!! How I hate hackers!

Syay warm and dry, people ...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 10:28 PM

That's awful Dandysmom. It happened to one of my Nieces and she didn't know anything about it until her bank rang her to check if she had purchased something from a particular store and she hadn't! What they apparently did was spend very little small amounts like £1 or £2 to see if it worked-it did and 'they' bought 2 laptops and tried to purchase a 3rd one-wasn't enough money in her account and that's when it became suspicious. The Bank did reimburse her because it was fradulent-hope your Bank does the same for you.Apart from it being theft, its the inconvenience caused having to contact everyone.

Today decided to have a very relaxing day, so it was walking with this morning where I got absolutely drenched...kept telling myself its only water...then after dinner spent the afternoon with one of my Sisters-tea and chat-now that's what I call relaxing!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 11:55 PM

Been wet & windy here today, although I did not find it cold, found a lovely enclosed wooded area to walk the mutts....they get their walk and I stay dry....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top