Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 11:06 AM

Good Morning Sir

I am ringing from BT technology and we have noticed a problem with your computer.

Really? I was on line a few minutes ago could you ring me back in 5 minutes?

Sneaks into BT company house for some details..............phone rings again.

Sorry about that,now just remind me about BT,-company house and such like. They hung up-no manners some folk. I was going to enjoy winding up a scammer
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 12:03 PM

Re: Good Morning Sir

Good for you, get shut of the scumbags!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 01:19 PM

I almost miss those idiots who think we are idiots
frisbie
New Member!
Newcastle upon Tyne
frisbie is male 

31-03-2017, 08:01 PM

They must be desperate. I have had the same Indian gentleman three times. Each time I have strung him along. His almost aggressive attitude doesn't help him, plus I cannot understand the man.
In a way you have to be sorry for him. Long may he be given a hard time,
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by frisbie ->
They must be desperate. I have had the same Indian gentleman three times. Each time I have strung him along. His almost aggressive attitude doesn't help him, plus I cannot understand the man.
In a way you have to be sorry for him. Long may he be given a hard time,
But Sir I am very poor Indian woman who does this for a few rupee a day. Namaste. My Hindi and Malayalam does not extend to saying fcuk off in the correct dialect

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top