Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 11:16 PM

Esp

Last night I had a disturbing dream it woke me up in the night and left me feeling funny all day .
I dreamed I was with a old friend who I haven't seen for a couple of years suddenly she got up and went away and didn't come back .
Today I got a message that this friends mother had died yesterday.
ESP ?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 11:46 PM

Re: Esp

My late mother had similar when gran died in Cornwall, she appeared at the bed end of my mother in surrey at the time of grans death during the night.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 04:30 AM

ESP? No.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 08:21 AM

Weird some of these things, aren't they Muddy.
Doubt there's any way you'll ever know for sure, perhaps it depends on what we want to believe.
Was that a one-off or do things like that often happen to you?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 08:24 AM

I remember a couple days or so before Diana died I had a premonition that she was about to die. It came totally out of the blue, goodness knows why. I never rated the woman and she was not someone whom I would think about.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 08:32 AM

Perhaps sometimes it's best to just accept these thoughts/dreams/feelings, instead of try to analyse them.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 09:28 AM

I agree with mups, sometimes these things happen there is no answer to why or what causes it. Some people have it happen a lot some never. And most of us are somewhere in between.

Had a couple of those things myself, after much analysing I'm no closer the truth than I was prior to it happening. But I have learnt to listen to that voice and who knows it may have kept a few people safe.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 09:44 AM

Yes I believe we can receive some form of contact through ESP . Everything is energy , thoughts included .

Tara mentioned a premonition about princess diana , well I was with friends having a meditation evening and I had a deep feeling of something strange that was going to happen to a member of the royal family , I didn't know which member but did say it wasn't the Queen or Phillip , or the queen mother as that could be expected , but it was going to be so traumatic that the royal family would never ever be the same again , I told the group , we chatted about it for a while , then moved on forgetting it . Three weeks later approx I got a call from a friend to remind me of my premonition and Diana had been killed .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 10:03 AM

Muddy, Are you the seventh child of a seventh child?!!
When a similar thing has happened to me, people will say, it's just coincidence but l'm not so sure?!!
Many a time l have thought of someone for no reason at all and l will bump into them that day, or they will ring me!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Quite often I think I will text my Mum and as I pick up my phone I get a text from her.

My Nan once had a terrible feeling that my granddad had been in an accident. There was an accident - the bus he normally got had crashed into a bridge destroying the top deck where he would always try to sit. Luckily for him he had missed the bus that night.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top