Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 08:56 AM

Cold Monday

Good morning everyone

Have you ever woke up and had a song in your head ?
I woke up this morning with 'I'll be home for Christmas' which turned into 'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas' and now it is 'Memories are Made of this'.
OG what does it mean?

Have a wonderful day everyone but if your going out wrap up warm as it is very cold outside this morning with 'Jack' all over the place.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Re: Cold Monday

Morning AB and Everyone All those early ads about Xmas make me angry! Far too early! I believe it takes the goodness and meaning from the Day! But that's my opinion!

Have a lovely day whatever you do!

Take care and stay safe.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Morning AB and Everyone All those early ads about Xmas make me angry! Far too early! I believe it takes the goodness and meaning from the Day! But that's my opinion!
Have a lovely day whatever you do!
Take care and stay safe.
Actually it's under 7 WEEKS away Brandykins - hardly too early - or haven't you noticed? stevmk2
Geoff
North East UK
Geoff is male 

15-11-2010, 12:09 PM

its the fault of the customers they start buying the minute the adverts start,If everyone did'nt fall for the adverts and only start buying on the 1st December I do.
Geoff
North East UK
Geoff is male 

15-11-2010, 12:12 PM

Cold but Sunny can't grumble at that
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 01:20 PM

Jack Frost worked hard last night, everything was white and crisp this morning. Now we have a beautiful sunny day.

Have been into town this morning ..... and yes, I am guilty of shopping for Christmas early I hate the crowded shops nearer the big day and finding that what I want is out of stock. I do think that having grandchildren makes you plan earlier - I do love getting bits and pieces weekly for their Christmas stockings (yes, they have an extra stocking from Nanna too)

Hope everyone has a good day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 05:57 PM

Hi all! Our spell of nice weather is over: fog this morning has lifted but it's cloudy and raw with an East wind: 10 C (49 F); rain from the South is heading toward us so the next few days will be yucky. Up to the Giant for Leia's special food (and slice of mousse cake!); won't need to go out during the rains.

Re early Christmas: I think December first is the proper time to start shopping, but the stores would never agree with me!

AB, I always seem to have a tune stuck in my head... think it's playing music continuously!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 10:11 PM

Evening all......Spent the day driving down to Derbyshire and back to pick the Hatti girl up from my Brothers. Good day for travelling.....but how I detest the M6 motorway! It's no wonder there are always accidents on it-some crazy drivers around who think weaving in and out forcing people to brake, gets them to their destination quicker.....always glad to be home safe and sound.........
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 10:44 PM

Glad you and Hatti girl are back home safe; how did everything go?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Glad you and Hatti girl are back home safe; how did everything go?
Thank you Dandysmom. Sorry, I wasn't ignoring your post, just found it and realise that you've read my post now on my weekend

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top