Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 02:04 PM

Canal Walk

It turned out to be a hot sunny day, so today ChoCho and I walked along part of a canal we hadn't walked before. We didn't go all the way because ChoCho was turning into a real "perrito caliente".

The major cause of my non-stop sneezing and it's everywhere.

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 02:27 PM

Re: Canal Walk

Apologies for the above photos. I deleted two of them, but hey presto they appear to have come back. I was putting on photos of the canal too, but for whatever reason, although I copied the correct link on photobucket, it kept putting the same photo on. Switched the mouse off, hoping it would forget the link that appeared to be stuck in it, but obviously not. Fed up of trying now, so apologies again for the multiple photos.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 05:30 PM

My local canal..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2135.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	2801   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2130.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	2802  
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Apologies for the above photos. I deleted two of them, but hey presto they appear to have come back. I was putting on photos of the canal too, but for whatever reason, although I copied the correct link on photobucket, it kept putting the same photo on. Switched the mouse off, hoping it would forget the link that appeared to be stuck in it, but obviously not. Fed up of trying now, so apologies again for the multiple photos.
Shame about the rest of your photos, I have a real battle with Photobucket sometimes as it seems to do nothing but load adverts for minutes on end, I tried Tinypic but that's not much better either.... .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

26-03-2017, 07:10 PM

Thanks Barry.

Photobucket used to be okay, but the problems with it these days seem endless. No matter what I did, remove batteries from the mouse, copy the correct IMG code, it still posted the same photo. Iīve had so many problems with photobucket the last months, I simply canīt be bothered any more.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top