Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 06:31 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone and a special good morning to all of you mums on Mother's day.

A borderline frost here again but another glorious sunny day in prospect I believe, normally a perfect day for a picnic but as we will be housebound expecting some of the children to visit we will probably have an alfresco lunch on the lawn for the multitude...

Enjoy your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 07:35 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Good morning all - I am off to Doncaster today - to a craft fair at the Racecourse! Have a lovely day everyone - especially all the Mums.

One of my cats left me a giant furball in the middle of the bed ... wasn't that kind !!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 08:10 AM

Good morning all.

Yes ST, my Cat left an 6" fur ball yesterday in the middle of our bed, had to wash our knitted blanket.

Lovely and sunny here this morning.

Off to the MILs at lunchtime, having an Indian Take-away, do her shopping, do her dusting and cleaning, Husband is cleaning her windows etc.

What fun we have.

Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 08:14 AM

Happy mother's day to all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 08:51 AM

Morning all, and happy mothers day.

Yes the weather is looking good for today, so hopefully...down that allotment! I have a roast dinner to cook but may try to do that lunchtime then go back and work some of it off. Let's see. Bit too heavy to have this evening, as I'm already suffering a lot of belching. Argh.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 08:54 AM

Morning everyone.
Hope you all have a nice day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 09:21 AM

Good morning all.
I had a lovely early mothers day meal with my family last night.

Pub lunch & a gentle walk on the books for this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 09:28 AM

buenas dias all. Bright and sunny here, but not really very warm at present. No plans other than taking ChoCho for a ride in the car and a walk. ChoCho loves going in the car and would happily sit in it all day if she had her own way.

Have a nice day all and happy Motherīs day to all the mums.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 09:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful day here .

I hope to get out in the garden and do some jobs.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top