Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 07:43 PM

I think I`m becoming

..........a bit of a cynic. The story of my close friend and `her man` chapter 144.

I have not been to her place for several weeks now as he gets jealous and so why rub grit in the ointment? But we still go shopping together,heck I did pay for the car.

Any road we went shopping today---`he has packed his bags`

Why?

It just got that I felt I could not breath with him watching my every move-

Ok but we have been here before,ring me in a week and if it is all over then of course I will drop in for a coffee and a chat.

Some men are very silly-a friend is just a friend and if you really love someone you do not keep asking---how was that ringing you? What are you looking at on the internet??

Control Freak comes to mind-another of my Father`s personality disorders.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 08:12 PM

Re: I think I`m becoming

S/orry OG - I'm a bit confused. Who is "he" - her husband? somebody else who she lives with?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
S/orry OG - I'm a bit confused. Who is "he" - her husband? somebody else who she lives with?

I know it`s a bit like that tv comedy called `Soap`-confused? you will be

Just a friend who met this man who has yet to grow up.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I know it`s a bit like that tv comedy called `Soap`-confused? you will be

Just a friend who met this man who has yet to grow up.
I hope she is not looking for a substitute child. Some women take up with childish men and when they grow up they go off and look for another. So don't grow up OG.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top