Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 06:36 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, not as chilly this morning but a wet afternoon forecast for here after a sunny start.

Off to the charity shop later to take them some surplus glassware and exchange some books, maybe a trip to the B&Q as well to have a look around the garden section.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Alfie wondering if it's tea time yet...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170321_151858.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2789  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 07:17 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is already raining here and cold.

Doctors first, then late this afternoon hopefully going to collect some new corals for my tank.

Hope you all have a good day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 07:48 AM

Good morning here.

The sun is just coming out here, but windy.

Off to Chelmsford High Street this morning, still not bought Mothers Day gifts.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning all,

Susie, how come Maldon always has better weather than us in the south of the county?

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 09:07 AM

Morning all.

Quite chilly here, and we are expecting heavy rain...just as I'm heading off to the library for the drop in session that nobody goes to!! Supposedly the last one next week, but I may try to cancel. Should I waste my time each week?

If we do get this rain, and the weather warms up soon, I could do some digging on my plot, where grass has grown on the ground bit that I plant on. Should soften up nicely. But that's for later...

Have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 09:16 AM

Hello Wednesday and good morning all. Nothing planned for me today and it's cold and wet here in Yorkshire so no garden I might do the dreaded ironing
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 09:25 AM

Good morning all dull and raining here in the SW....

Catching up on a few jobs around the house today

Enjoy your day everyone
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 09:57 AM

Good morning all. Busy busy. My next door neighbour is having his BIG apple tree pruned. So he has to go via my garden to the car park where the thing that chops the branches into little bits is.
Also I am going to this club for the old wrinkles later. I have been ordered by my daughter to do so.
You never know, I might pick up a bit of skirt.
(That's what was said a long time ago.)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:00 AM

Morning all.

Cold and grey here and the weather showed further north a lot of places have had snow.

Off to my exercises this morning, then into town.
Tonight I am supposed to be going to a veterinary talk about accidents and first aid.

See ya later.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Good morning all. Busy busy. My next door neighbour is having his BIG apple tree pruned. So he has to go via my garden to the car park where the thing that chops the branches into little bits is.
Also I am going to this club for the old wrinkles later. I have been ordered by my daughter to do so.
You never know, I might pick up a bit of skirt.
(That's what was said a long time ago.)
Great to see that you're trying to get on with life Emjay, and thank goodness for your daughter encouraging you to do so, it's too easy sometimes just to retreat back into yourself after a loss but you seem to be doing great. Good on yer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top