Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:22 PM

A Tale of one Glove

What is it with gloves on fence rails?
Each morning, Fang der Wunderhund my Yorkshire terrier (he has an attitude problem) and I make our way to the allotment passing the local primary school. Each day we spot a glove propped on a rail , sometimes a pink one, sometimes a blue one..never a complete pair. ..never two that could be matched..oddly most of them are righted handed. Who is it that goes out late at night placing one right handed glove on the school railing?
I think that this question needs addressing, out there there is a whole tribe of one handed small people without a glove, who may need help.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:40 PM

Re: A Tale of one Glove

I think it's to mark one's gang turf....granny style.

Or possibly where a gang member was killed?

A bit like trainers are thrown over telephone lines but for those that can't throw to such great heights.

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:44 PM

I rarely look up, just down in order to avoid the dog poo, in my day dog poo was always white. I am not a great fan of the 21st century, gloves on railings, people's daps hanging on telephone lines, brown dog poo..it's all to much for a chap.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
What is it with gloves on fence rails?
Each morning, Fang der Wunderhund my Yorkshire terrier (he has an attitude problem) and I make our way to the allotment passing the local primary school. Each day we spot a glove propped on a rail , sometimes a pink one, sometimes a blue one..never a complete pair. ..never two that could be matched..oddly most of them are righted handed. Who is it that goes out late at night placing one right handed glove on the school railing?
I think that this question needs addressing, out there there is a whole tribe of one handed small people without a glove, who may need help.

Michael Jackson's ghost perhaps?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I rarely look up, just down in order to avoid the dog poo, in my day dog poo was always white. I am not a great fan of the 21st century, gloves on railings, people's daps hanging on telephone lines, brown dog poo..it's all to much for a chap.

There there, come and sit down and I'll make you a cup of tea and a nice biccy.

You know you always get like this when you've been thinking too much.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:22 PM

Maybe, all gloves should come on a string like children's gloves do, to be strung through the sleeves!
Maybe then, finding a single glove would become a thing of the past!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

19-03-2017, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Michael Jackson's ghost perhaps?
Ah ha! Good thinking Sherlock
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

19-03-2017, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
There there, come and sit down and I'll make you a cup of tea and a nice biccy.

You know you always get like this when you've been thinking too much.

You are kindness itself, I must give it up.....why do people on the tv always say that...'let's give it up for....'I know it's Lent but everyone cheers..why..? Help me Nurse Mups..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-03-2017, 08:56 PM

Here you are dear, this'll calm you down and stop you worrying about lost gloves, be brave, it will only sting for a second. . .

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

19-03-2017, 09:00 PM

Will it hurt?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top