Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:02 AM

William Future King or Playboy.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/310043...s-ski-holiday/

Do you feel that William is being a bloody idiot and just a waste of the peoples money.
Or should he be allowed to carry on regardless in the public gaze.

Personally if all of this is true I think he is an idiot.

If he wants to party away his life and not commit to his royal duties then he should step a side. He as plenty of private places where he could go and let his hair down (what hair he as left that is).
Certainly not what I would expect from a future King.
Perhaps he has taken it upon himself to follow in his fathers and grandfathers footsteps.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:15 AM

Re: William Future King or Playboy.

I think he works hard and will make a good king.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:28 AM

He could be just enjoying his young life while he can before he is locked into a royal straight jacket of service and duty.
I feel sure the Queen would grant a few carefree years for her grandchilds young family.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:41 AM

Bypass him and chaz and give it too Harry.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:43 AM

I have no worries....let him get it out of his system.
Unlike previous Royals, the two Princes have a little more freedom..Go for it boys.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:47 AM

I like William , he has his mothers genes , he will make a great king . I'd like to see him on the throne now. They were all born into a life of privalege and there are the other hangers on who will live out life with out having to work for it . He will earn his keep when the time comes
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Why can't he have a few carefree years ..

It's ridiculous! News must be in short supply .
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Bypass him and chaz and give it too Harry.
100%.....

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Was 5 dots long enough..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:52 AM

What's that old saying about having your cake and eating it? William seems to be managing to do that very well thank you....

Basically the bloke is a waste of space, and although the completely selfless life of duty lived by the Queen for the last 65 years is a hard act to follow, unless William gets his head out of his ass the next generation of royals will probably see the end of the monarchy as we know it, and UJ's dream of a republic will come to pass.
longfellow
Chatterbox

16-03-2017, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Why can't he have a few carefree years ..

It's ridiculous! News must be in short supply .
Errrr married 2 kids a wife and Royal duties .
Its what he was born into and in his middling 30s he should have got it out of his system before he got married.

I wonder what would be said if Kate decided to go out clubbing and getting sloshed and touching guys up.
Anything to be judged by his mothers history she would be frowned on by the senior Royals and kicked out or even murdered (accidently of course).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top