Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 10:11 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone the sun is trying to get through but hasn't managed it yet.

I might do a few jobs in the garden while it is reasonably dry, the work there is never ending.

Enjoy your day .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 10:12 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 10:22 AM

Good morning and it`s fine here. Was up making tea first thing(well...my lady did stay over last night) She has now left but I have done another good deed. I found a frog sitting on my front door step. What can you do?-I gave it a lift to my pond.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 10:29 AM

Morning.

Spending much of my time in bed, so you might not see me on here so much.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 10:47 AM

Morning folks, off into the city to see why i cant connect my new laptop to the tinternet, its sees the modem but wont let me in grrrrrr. Wet day forecast so may go on to Tynemouth market as i need a button hook.

Enjoy the weekend folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 11:16 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky with some cloud around, not quite as hot as the past couple of days and rain forecast from tomorrow. Nothing special planned, housework, laundry and a trip to the boulevard to check out paint at Leroy Merlin. Have a nice day all.

Hope you are feeling better Jazzi.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 11:40 AM

Good morning Saturday..........went for a brisque walk this morning(ok, a saunter to the hospital car park)....nice and quite warm.

Strange how good fresh air tastes when you're in a sterile environment....it's heaven taking that first lung full of air.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning.

Spending much of my time in bed, so you might not see me on here so much.
Lucky you

Hope you're up and about soon.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Lucky you

Hope you're up and about soon.
Lucky? Me?? Would you like to take this cold and its symptoms away from me? Please do! Yesterday I had a terrible headache and could barely keep my eyes open, and felt equally rough this morning. I was in and out of bed for a few hours, then decided to have a shower. I have since been out to Morrisons but can now take it easy again.

I have a funeral on Tuesday, with an overnight stay, and don't feel quite so lucky right now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top