Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 08:44 AM

Tuesday chattering

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all have a good day.

Take care and stay safe.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 08:49 AM

Re: Tuesday chattering

Good Morning Rosemary and everyone else of course.( love the Gif)

We are spending time just lazing around and recharging our batteries. Sickness does take it out of you as you get older.
It takes me twice as long to do the things that I used to do in a couple of minutes even though my mind is still in it's early tweties.
Still we must not knock it, as growing old is a privilege that many do not get the chance to do.
I hope that you all have a very pleasant day and live it as you want to with no interuptions.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 10:47 AM

Hope your wife is feeling lots better today, AB.

Know the feeling as well about taking twice as long to do things!! Mind willing body ain't

Hope DS is feeling better today as well.

Take care

I like your gif AB Cool cat!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 11:57 AM

Good morning.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 12:07 PM

Monday was not a normal day for me. While sitting at my computer in my second floor apartment I hear an series of quick cracks and crashes outside my balcony window. It was so loud and violent I had to investigate. After going out on the balcony to look I was surprise to see 3 huge tree limbs sitting on top of my Smart car. It will take me a while to sort out this accident as there was body damage as well as a totally destroyed windscreen. We had a violent wind storm earlier in the morning that must have weakened the biggest of the limbs. That started a chain reaction that eventually brought everything down, right on my car.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 01:07 PM

Hello everyone, I hope all the poorly people are feeling a bit better today.

Oh Bob, that must have been an awful shock for you I hope you will be able to get the damage sorted quickly.

Of all the cars around, it must make you wonder why yours happened to be the unlucky one
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 01:14 PM

The funny part of it is that I've never parked in that spot before but because of the storm all my favorite spots were taken. It was just my turn to get smashed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
The funny part of it is that I've never parked in that spot before but because of the storm all my favorite spots were taken. It was just my turn to get smashed.
That makes it worse!!!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 02:45 PM

Another cloudy day here today - shopping day methinks!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

02-11-2010, 03:11 PM

That was a shock for you, Bob. Hope the insurance pays up!

Take care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top