Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 01:04 AM

Good Morning Monday

Here we go again, the start of another new week.
I hope it's a pleasant one for everyone.
Enjoy your day all.

This lovely pair were Mother and son. Mum's on the right. Heart of gold she had and her son was just the same.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 01:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Awh Mups they are gorgeous. Morning to you.

Are they German Shepherds.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 01:20 AM

Thanks Goldie.
Yes, they were GSD's. I kept all-blacks as well as the usual black & tans.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 01:30 AM

My hubby had a white one Mocha. He went to live with a man who owned a huge small holding. He wouldn't let anyone go near my husband including me. He was brought from a puppy farm originally and couldn't stand confinement. The man who now owns him said he is so happy. He has the run of the place.

Very hard decision for us though.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 01:36 AM

"were", "had" and "was" ?
What happened - did the feral cats get 'em ?

I would always wonder where those drooling tongues had been - in case the K9 licked me.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 01:41 AM

They are beautiful Mups
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 06:16 AM

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 07:17 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry but cold day forecast here, no chance of gardening after yesterdays constant rain.

Hospital later, so will combine with shopping.

Luckily we have a small local hospital, no waiting and very friendly, fine for the day to day things.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 08:36 AM

Good morning all.
It's a lovely bright morning here.

I have an appointment with my physiotherapist this morning to check up on my painful thigh problem. I've got this condition called trochanteric bursitis. It came out of nowhere - I wish it would go.
Nothing I've done that she's recommended has made it any better so I'm going to ask her about laser treatment that I've been reading about.

Tony is coming to the hospital with me - more for the ride than anything else. Later we'll go a walk round our local town & pick up the ingredients for a chicken dinner tonight.

Bad weather prevented me potting up my daffodils yesterday so hopefully this afternoon I will be able to get that job done.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 08:56 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely GSD's Mups.

Its beautiful and sunny here this morning. I have loads of Mini Daffs in the garden, they are so pretty.

Hope you get on well at the Physio Carol.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top