Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 08:21 AM

Sunday OK:)

Morning Everyone and hope you all have a good day. Was a much better day yesterday and a calm night so I slept better. Up at 6 am and most of my housework is done

Take care and enjoy a day of rest (and be thankful)
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 09:11 AM

Re: Sunday OK:)

Good morning world. Just two more days until these aweful elections are over so that we can get back to normal. No more mailbox full of junk mail that we pay for. No more attack ads on tv that make us wonder how we could vote for either one of the candidates. It's all meant to confuse us anyway. Once in office all the promises seem to go by the wayside and it's politics as usual.

It's Halloween here in the states so I suppose all the little kiddies will be out and about. I just hope my vehicles survive the urge to vandalize.

Have a lovely day all.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 09:13 AM

Good morning.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 10:54 AM

Good morning everyone on this peaceful (so far!) Sunday morning. Hope you all enjoyed the extra hour last night and managed to set all your clocks ok.

No doubt the fireworks will be starting early this evening so I'll be making sure Cassie Cat will be safely indoors before it gets dark.

Have a good day, watch out for low flying broomsticks tonight!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 11:08 AM

My broomstick is all serviced and ready for action!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
My broomstick is all serviced and ready for action!
Make sure you hold on tight DS!!!
Dancingsky
None

31-10-2010, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Make sure you hold on tight DS!!!
Don't worry love when you have been flying around the chimney pots for as long as I have, you have the knack of holding on tight!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 02:15 PM

Everyone enjoy their extra hour in bed?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 04:21 PM

Hi all, hope some got a chance to sleep in for the extra hour. Sunny chilly and not as windy this morning: 13 C (55 F). I did have a lie-in as I shopped yesterday for today: favorite dinner of crab cake, fresh spinach and curried potatoes tonight. Not expecting many trick-or-treaters, there aren't too many young children in the neighborhood these days. Hallowe'en fireworks aren't a custom here, thank goodness.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top