Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 06:32 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning folks, still a cool breeze here and no frost, but rain forecast for later methinks.

I'm getting a little bit impatient now to start the gardening, so I'm going to hoe and rake over the raised beds today in readiness for the season and may set some seed in trays over the weekend.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 06:34 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 07:44 AM

buenas dias all. Early start here again, yet another physio session for Mr Clumsy. After the physio home again, then I´m out again, this time with a friend.

No blue sky this morning, so far anyway, it´s looking grey and dull and very still, not a leaf moving. I think some rain has been promised, but we will see.

Have a pleasant day all.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 08:33 AM

For the past few weeks I've been suffering from an awful bout of flu & a chest infection, but I've just about recovered now

To celebrate I'm going for a day out in Colne!

Well, probably just the morning. there is a second hand tool stall on the market I want to visit, and also the library for a different selection of books
I'll get something decent for tea to make a change from all the canned & convenience food I've been living off recently
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 08:44 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Good news on your leg Barry, and also to Mr Clumsy.

A dry start here, but serious rain forecast for later.

My life is hilarious at the moment, good job I have a sense of humour.

I went out yesterday morning, did the Airport run to pick up Zac and Derek from Liverpool, first trip out for ages.

That was a disaster, more of which later.

I was told the worst was over, started gentle exercise.

I got a new to me, combined exercise bike and cross trainer, second hand, but nearly new as advertised.

I walked 30 metres unaided, felt great, but very tired.

An hour later, used my new toy for 6 minutes before it got too much for me.

Had a rest, and then gave it another try.

The belt snapped, a big jerk, my bad leg froze. my leg brace had broken.

Fortunately Zac and Derek where here, so back to the NHS.
muscle relaxant injection, and fine again.

I have also found my Mobile, it was in the washing machine, courtesy of Nurse Nadi, aged 7, in a trouser pocket.

It is currently in a box of rice, drying out.

Apologies to those I have not replied to, Hangman will be back later.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well, God Bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:05 AM

Morning all.

Rather wet here! London has the rain.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:06 AM

Morning all.

You've had a good day then Swimfeeders. Barry you make sure you take it easy in the garden. And hope that Mr. Clumsys Physio went well.
Zulu have a nice day in Colne.

Its raining here.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:06 AM

Morning Jazzi.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:08 AM

See Swimmy, retirement is not as boring as you thought, is it.

Good morning folks.

Looks like another possible trip to the vets today, I think Izzy might have a piece of bones stuck in her airways somewhere.
See you later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top