Join for free
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:41 PM

Amazon Dash Buttons ...

https://tinyurl.com/znxwcdl

Just when I think I've seen it all, I was looking and trying to comprehend and thinking, what?!

Things are moving scarily fast, too fast for me.

Is this for you?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:51 PM

Re: Amazon Dash Buttons ...

A 'prime' example of an unnecessary object
Imagine having one of those for every item you purchase and having to rummage through a box of them looking for the right one when you can just write the name on a shopping list.
Silbee
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A 'prime' example of an unnecessary object
Imagine having one of those for every item you purchase and having to rummage through a box of them looking for the right one when you can just write the name on a shopping list.
I know, it's an extra step and what about pricing, no mention of that?

They're sticky on the back and you're meant to stick them near the item they're used for. Who would want that all over the house?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I know, it's an extra step and what about pricing, no mention of that?

They're sticky on the back and you're meant to stick them near the item they're used for. Who would want that all over the house?
how horrible, I don't want advertisements for lavatory paper stuck on my bathroom wall thank you
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 05:46 PM

It's an unnecessary gimmick .
Silbee

01-03-2017, 06:10 PM

I find it difficult to believe anyone would just press and order without first checking prices.

I can see the young people going for it though, they have a lot of disposable cash or maybe debt that they don't worry about the way I would.

I was chatting to a software engineer in a supermarket last month and he said, you won't believe whats coming. I think I now know what he meant.

I was slack jawed when I saw this last evening.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top