Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 06:33 AM

Good Morning Friday Chatters

Good Morning Everyone! Couldn't sleep well during the night for the stormy weather outside, so have been up since 4.30 am - all my dusting is done, parrots not happy, Loki is still snoring!

Hope you all enjoy your Friday.

Take care and stay smiling - and safe
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 07:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday Chatters

Good morning Rosemary and everyone else.
We have the same sort of weather that you have Rosemary but I am lucky in that it did not waken me enough to make me get up ealier than normal. Take care and have forty winks on the sofa at lunchtime.
I hope that you all have a good day doing what you want to do. I think I will be looking for things not to do today.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 08:11 AM

Good morning.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 12:35 PM

Well ... I was feeling a tad grumpy as it's so dull and dark out there today
but then I saw Brandykins energetic , dancing cat and had to laugh.
thanks for posting that!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 12:49 PM

Good morning all.
It's a real miserable Day here but the two Grandsons are with me to brighten the Day. They want to dress up as the 'Blues Brothers' for a Halloween party tomorrow and are looking forward to it.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 02:10 PM

It's really dark here too! Back to winter by the look of things
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 04:33 PM

Hi people! Weird weather: we made 28 C yesterday, now before lunch it's only 10 C (49 F), sunny but very blustery wind making it feel even colder. Not my weather! To Whole Foods, just a lazy afternoon planned indoors in the warmth. Eyes back to normal today after annual eye exam; had the usual splitting headache trying to focus last night.

Stay warm and dry!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 04:58 PM

In the Pacific Northwest once the rainy season begins you are better off accepting that you won't see the sun for 6-7 months than to get depressed over gloomy skies. The 4-6 months of paradise that we experience the rest of the year makes up for the rainy ones. It's overcast but dry today with rain in the forecast for tomorrow through June. LOL
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 06:14 PM

We took our grandchildren to the zoo today where they were celebrating a Halloween Festival all week. There was a Halloween Hunt around the zoo for youngsters, where they had to solve clues to find a missing word. A competition was being held for the best carved and decorated pumpkin, later in the day was a fancy dress competition ....... many of the costumes (adult) were amazing, though one young girl in her 20's was dressed as Dracula's bride in a skimpy white off the shoulder mini wedding dress ....... she walked around all day like that and must have felt frozen as it was a cold and windy day!

Most importantly the animals weren't forgotten - they were all given their own carved pumpkin to eat or play with as they wished!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/bristol/...00/9127612.stm
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2010, 06:43 PM

Our eldest daughter who just happens to be a vicar has kindly spent the day with us doing my husband income tax returns, he owes the princely sum of 20p! She put up a new smoke alarm and then installed our new computer Windows 7. I am just trying to get to grips with it as the set up is rather different to Windows XP. Our lass is a good girl; I don't know what we would do without her practical help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top