Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:05 AM

Sub Forums

Are there "Sub Forums", where folks correspond, away from the main boards, a Private Club, so to speak?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:06 AM

Re: Sub Forums

You mean like PM's?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:10 AM

I mean, previous pro active folks, pop up, ad hoc, after much absence, and are current, maybe much to the confusion of new members.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 07:35 AM

Hey this is serious stuff this.

You mean like a NWO group working behind the scenes to confuse and screw up peoples minds.

They have little chance with me because my mind was already screwed up long before I joined this forum.

Perhaps we should hire Nicholas Cage to look into this.
Nowt gets past him he can spot a secret society before they have even become a secret society, its in his CV.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Are there "Sub Forums", where folks correspond, away from the main boards, a Private Club, so to speak?
Hi

Do you mean like Star Trek,?

Sub space transmissions?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

28-02-2017, 08:23 AM

Now you're being silly, I meant folks who you used to see a lot, on the general Boards, who only now show up now on their Birthday, where are they on the other 364 days?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 08:48 AM

It's a sub forum beginning with F and ending with k I expect, or Nautilus...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:05 PM

I think some people are acquainted with other people on other forum's Spitty. I've noticed that sometimes you can detect a banter between friends that suggested that they knew each other before.....
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:15 PM

Now you're being silly, I meant folks who you used to see a lot, on the general Boards, who only now show up now on their Birthday, where are they on the other 364 days?
Don't yer just hate that I have relatives that do exactly that. Turn up on their birthdays and Easter and Christmas.
I think they are only after the cards and money I put in the envelope.
But I am not a 100% certain.
I will know for definete if they turn up at my funeral,that should give me some idea if they are just after my money or not.

I will keep an eye on them..

PS.... You can always get intouch with Readers Digest they know where everybody is they are far better than any government agency for locating people. Infact I did hear a whisper that the Immigration Dept: are thinking of using them to locate the million or so immigrants that have gone missing in the UK.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:20 PM

I'm not a member of any other forum but I suspect quite a few are.

I think life just takes over and we find other things to occupy our time. I seem to spend more time reading, and occasionally posting, on a well known social media site.

I do still pop on here a few times a day to see what's going on!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top