Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 08:51 AM

Wednesday

Good morning.

I have just picked up my grandsons 7 and 4. I am looking after them today as it is half-term They can help me make they Christmas if they wish.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:43 AM

Re: Wednesday

Good morning DS, and everyone else of course.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the weekly shopping is done
so all is right with the world.
I hope that your day is as good as you would like it to be.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:44 AM

Good Morning DS, AB and Everyone. Hope you all enjoy your day. Heavy rain and strong winds here where I live, horrid!

Hope you DS and your grandchildren will enjoy your day - they will keep you busy

Take care and stay safe.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:31 AM

Morning Brandykins

Thank goodness for DSs (portable computer games!) The boys have reluctantly had a 'Granny walk'! They enjoyed helping to put the ingredients together for the cake especially as they were permitted to sample some of them. But they think they have had enough of helping the old dear, and are happily engaged with their games, which will keep them out of mischief until lunch! After which they plan to watch DVD's with their uncle. I think Granny might have other ideas like another healthy walk, I can hear the groans now!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 12:14 PM

Good morning all. Good for you Getta for getting those grandkids out for a walk. Too many kids are couch potatoes watching tv, video games or electronic stuff. Few would ever thing og getting out and enjoying nature. Getting off my soapbox now and wishing all a good day.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 01:27 PM

Morning everyone .... I haven't been around for absolutely ages but thought I would drop in.
Dancingsky
None

27-10-2010, 01:29 PM

Actually to be fair to the children they walk to school every day and the older one is a very keen footballer. He has training and matches on several days each week, one with a Premier league club by whom he has been talent spotted and one with the local team who also talent spotted him.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 02:25 PM

Hi all hope you have a nice Wednesday

Nice to see you again Morticia!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Hi all hope you have a nice Wednesday

Nice to see you again Morticia!
Ah .... you say the nicest things Azz
That's earned you a catty cuddle.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 04:26 PM

Hi all. Delightfully unseasonable here today, 22 C (72 F); cloudy with a chance of rain. We must have had some overnight as everything was wet when I got up. But apparently the worst of that awful midland storm will miss us.

Hope the day goes well for all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top