Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 12:15 PM

I am now officially unemployed.

I have locked the doors to the offices........the gates will be padlocked at 17.30 when the vans are parked up.

Tomorrow I will be sorting out all the tools, mixers, cutters, scaffold etc. as I have another builder who may be interested in the stuff I don't want or need.

A couple of skips arrive on Monday so I can bin all the oddment bricks and other materials I have hoarded away.

The vans are being serviced, lettering removed and then T-Cut ready for sale(I had an interested party but he took the pi$$ on price)

The future looks Rosy
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 12:30 PM

Re: I am now officially unemployed.

Fantastic I'm excited for you tpin.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 12:34 PM

Ah freedom at last Kiddo..Join the Clan.....I wish You all You wish for Yourself with lots of luck and love,xx
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Fantastic I'm excited for you tpin.
Thanks......I'm quite excited at the prospect of moving in a totally different direction.

Unless something comes up that I can't hesitate then I'll explore options and then make my decision....after recharging my batteries in Jamaica with my family.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2017, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Ah freedom at last Kiddo..Join the Clan.....I wish You all You wish for Yourself with lots of luck and love,xx
Thanks my favourite Weegie Burd.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 01:34 PM

Perhaps one of those happy/sad days Tpin? You're bound to leave good memories as well as bad behind those gates tonight.

However, one way and another, the last 12 months or so, you've had so much on your plate and still come out smiling. You're a strong fella and even after life's hiccups, I feel you will always bounce back ready to take on new ideas.

You've made some big decisions of late, but you have turned the corner now and can look forward again. You will be fine - you're that sort of inventive bloke.

Be happy - and I wish you all the luck in the world. X
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 01:40 PM

Happy days ahead Terry, you reap what you sow indeed. Good luck...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2017, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Perhaps one of those happy/sad days Tpin? You're bound to leave good memories as well as bad behind those gates tonight.

However, one way and another, the last 12 months or so, you've had so much on your plate and still come out smiling. You're a strong fella and even after life's hiccups, I feel you will always bounce back ready to take on new ideas.

You've made some big decisions of late, but you have turned the corner now and can look forward again. You will be fine - you're that sort of inventive bloke.

Be happy - and I wish you all the luck in the world. X

How kind of you

I must admit the emotions of the day have been and, still are, up and down.

Sadness as this has been my baby for such a long time.
Sadness that I won't be working with such a great bunch of lads again.

Happiness..It has afforded my family some wonderful times, a very good standard of living and some great big boy's toys.

Happiness that I won't suffer down times when payments and bills have kept me awake at night, for weeks on end at times.

All in all, a very emotional day.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2017, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Happy days ahead Terry, you reap what you sow indeed. Good luck...
Finger's crossed, Barry....finger's crossed
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
How kind of you

I must admit the emotions of the day have been and, still are, up and down.

Sadness as this has been my baby for such a long time.
Sadness that I won't be working with such a great bunch of lads again.

Happiness..It has afforded my family some wonderful times, a very good standard of living and some great big boy's toys.

Happiness that I won't suffer down times when payments and bills have kept me awake at night, for weeks on end at times.

All in all, a very emotional day.

I can well imagine.
But like I said, you have turned the corner now.
I will even go so far as to think that within the next 12 months we shall be hearing about a new lady in your life to keep you in order too.
I shall remind you of this prophecy at some point.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top