Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 06:21 PM

Dad??

Now even I could not make this one up. Yesterday me and my lady were driving up to my bungalow and passed a teenage couple. On parking this young man is at the car window---dad??.

It seems I look exactly like his father-what must have gone through his mind seeing his father in a strange car with an African woman??

The moment was too surreal to ask questions.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 06:24 PM

Re: Dad??

Bloody good job it wasn't the other way round!!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 06:59 PM

Everyone has a look-alike so scientists say, thanks to the limited number of genes that influence facial features.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Bloody good job it wasn't the other way round!!
Oh that cracked me up!!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 11:00 PM

You couldn't make it up! Or could you?
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Everyone has a look-alike so scientists say, thanks to the limited number of genes that influence facial features.
I saw mine when I was on holiday in Majorca years ago.

My husband spotted her first, when he pointed her out to me I just thought bliddy 'ell, two of us.

It is a very odd feeling.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I saw mine when I was on holiday in Majorca years ago.

My husband spotted her first, when he pointed her out to me I just thought bliddy 'ell, two of us.

It is a very odd feeling.

Did you go up and speak to her Silbee?
Silbee
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Did you go up and speak to her Silbee?

No, I didn't. My husband wanted me too but she was on a table with a large group of people and I was just too shy.

I have regretted it mind but how do start that conversation?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 12:09 AM

That's a pity, it was a rare chance, but if she had lots of people with her I can understand why you didn't. It would have been fun to see her reaction though.

Did she really look just like you, or only sort of?
Silbee

24-02-2017, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's a pity, it was a rare chance, but if she had lots of people with her I can understand why you didn't. It would have been fun to see her reaction though.

Did she really look just like you, or only sort of?
Spittin' image, even the hair was the same style and colour and we both wore specs.

The group wasn't English, we weren't close enough to hear but the hotel was full of Germans and Scandinavians so that made an approach even more awkward.

With my German, Scandinavian heritage I really think now there was a good chance she was related in some way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top