Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 06:41 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning folks after another very mild night, many more of these and I'll have to put the summer quilt back on.....

My hip is recovering apace now, I am almost off the crutches now around the house but still use one when outside. Hopefully by next week I may be up to a small walk in the forest, we'll see..

Nothing much on my agenda today, just a few household chores and cold lamb and bubble and squeak for lunch.

Thinking of you today Emjay......
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 07:23 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning Barry, and all to follow.

Glad you are recovering well, Barry. You are obviously doing everything right.

Yes, I keep thinking of Emjay, too.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 07:45 AM

Good morning all.

Glad to hear you are on the mend Barry.

Going to the Quacks sometime this morning,

Have a nice day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 08:37 AM

buenas dias all. A grey chilly morning so far. A busy week in store. Off to take Mr Clumsy for his physio in a few minutes. Repeat performance tomorrow, plus taking ChoCho to the groomer for a haircut. Wednesday I have a hospital appointment, Thursday Mr Clumsy goes to see the surgeon for his follow up post op. Never a dull moment !

Glad to hear you are doing well Barry. My thoughts too are with Emjay, I can only imagine what he must be going through.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 09:49 AM

Mornin' all.
Sunny and very mild here.

Sounds like you're mending really well Barry, that's excellent.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 09:58 AM

Good morning everyone a fine morning and I am heading out to the garden to do some work on the gravel path.
Once I have had this big reorganisation in the garden it should be less work to look after.

I am finding digging difficult these days and it won't get any easier at my age.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 10:00 AM

Emjay, I am sure you are in the thoughts of many of us today.
A big hug for you...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Emjay, I am sure you are in the thoughts of many of us today.
A big hug for you...

Here here Meg. I hope he knows we are all with him today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

20-02-2017, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->

My hip is recovering apace now, I am almost off the crutches now around the house but still use one when outside. Hopefully by next week I may be up to a small walk in the forest, we'll see..
That is good news Barry , I think being fit and active to start with helps towards a speedy recovery ....
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2017, 10:37 AM

Good morning everyone

Glad your improving Barry

Very windy up north today..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top