Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 11:35 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Bit late, but we don't seem to have a Good Morning Saturday yet. So here goes.

The dog was my lovely 'Shep' who I got away from a moron who was going to shoot him, and the sheep was my 'Penny' who I reared from a tiny lamb.

All many years ago now. . . sigh . .

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 11:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning fellow members a chilly foggy morning and I have hoping it clears later so I can get on in the garden.

The children are back from the twins birthday trip to London which they enjoyed...

.. and the girls are coming tomorrow while boy twin goes to a birthday party so I need to make some biscuits .

I love that picture Mups

Enjoy your day everyone

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1644 (1).jpg
Views:	107
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	2666  
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 11:51 AM

Good morning all.
Pets. Yes some can never be replaced. I have tried, but they all have different personalities.
I was up early this morning. 6.45. I have finished 2 wash loads, bathed Minnie as my daughter said she smelt. "Nah I said, it's a natural doggy smell".
I have also biked to Sainsbury's to get 'Dentastix' for Minnie. I ran out yesterday, and it is her favourite treat in the evening after her meal. If she does not eat her dinner, she don't get it, and she knows.
No new development on the wife.
When we went yesterday, she was 'sleeping' all the time. We stayed for our usual time and then went home.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 12:47 PM

Phew I made the good morning thread for once!

I just ate a full English breakfast as a treat for getting up early. I love a cuppa after a big breakfast too. I am so full now I cant get into my jeans.

Emjay, I hope things improve with your wife soon.

Mups do I spy flared jeans in your picture?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Phew I made the good morning thread for once!

I just ate a full English breakfast as a treat for getting up early. I love a cuppa after a big breakfast too. I am so full now I cant get into my jeans.

Emjay, I hope things improve with your wife soon.

Mups do I spy flared jeans in your picture?

I've no idea now, Cedronella, but I doubt it. I notice I've still got my slippers on though - typical!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 01:05 PM

Awake at 06.00hrs-stock now cooling. Invested some cash in a new launch-well the interest on most savings accounts are the best part of buggar all so I have taken a punt. Rang the aged mother. Still looking for a partner on on line bridge . Fish for supper.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 01:53 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I'm really late on parade today because our wifi has had an attack of the vapours but seems ok now.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 01:53 PM

buenas dias all. A hazy but sunny day. Iīve been sorting out bookshelves and trying to decide which books to get rid of. The trouble is I donīt want to get rid of any of them, I hate parting with books, but if I donīt get rid of some this house will look like a public library. Iīm going to be ruthless, at least I hope I am.

Have a nice day all.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Thought for the day- and a rough translation from Shona. When Lions fight the grass gets damaged.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 03:27 PM

Afternoon all. I was up at 5am, had breakfast, cut up my vegetables and was on the replacement bus at 6.30am.

Its lovely and sunny and warm here.

Have a nice evening all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top