Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 04:56 PM

Airing Cupboards???

When did you last sort out your Airing Cupboard???

I only ask because mine was stuffed solid, and decided enough was enough!

So cleared, sorted and re-arranged .....
What a difference and now much more space too! WOOHOO!

Rainbow
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 06:03 PM

Re: Airing Cupboards???

I really must sort mine out it`s not disgusting but has sheets going back to the dark ages.

But do know disgusting-a few years ago we had a cat who would hunt rabbits-the buggar hid a chewed carcass behind the hot water tank-then I found it,I wretched so much I had to say I was not available for the local cricket team that afternoon
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 06:46 PM

My airing cupboard is in need of a serious sort out.

I feel sick thinking about the state yours must have been in OG Thats the trouble with cats
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 06:54 PM

I try and sort mine out every few months as someone keeps coming along and stuffs cushions, spare duvets, etc. into it
I drag everything out determined to throw out some of the 'stuff' but it invariably goes back in, only tidier
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 06:59 PM

OG, LOL - Perhaps your cat thought the nice warm airing cupboard would be ideal for Smoked Rabbit!!

The pong must have been horrendous!!!

If you had joined in the Cricket at least your colour drained face would have matched the 'Whites'!

Rainbow

PS. Should have put that story in the Funny Memory thread!

Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 07:19 PM

I did mine about a month ago, but it is in as much of a mess as ever now.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 08:06 PM

I don't have an airing cupboard!!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
I did mine about a month ago, but it is in as much of a mess as ever now.
You must have the same Gremlins in your Airing Cupboard DS that I have
Rainbow
Surrey UK

24-10-2010, 08:18 PM

Well that effort with my airing cupboard had better last longer that ONE MONTH .... because it will be a LONG time before I repeat the process!! LOL

Rainbow
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 08:36 PM

I'm not sure what an airing cupboard is! It sounds like what we call a linen closet on this side of the Pond, And if so, mine definitely needs turning out ... elderly sheets going back to the Paleolithic era, old comforters, unused pillows, you name it .......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top