Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 10:34 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Bit late, but better late than never ey.

Bright and sunny today so far, and quite a bit milder.
Enjoy your day everyone.

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 10:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

buenas dias all. Lovely photo Mups. We've just returned from Mr Clumsy's physiotherapy session. Another session tomorrow morning, I have a doctor's appointment at the same time, so madam ChoCho will be dropped off at friends. They are early risers so not a problem, the problem is getting her back afterwards, they never want to part with her and the little traitor adores them and isn't really bothered about coming home again.

Today it looks as if we are going to be creeping up to around 23C again, it's already 21C, but still a little cloud around.

Have a lovely day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 10:55 AM

Good morning
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 11:02 AM

Good morning all.

Sun is coming out now.

Have done my weekly shopping this morning, so that's all done.

Loretta, hope the Physio is working for Mr. Clumsy.

Mups what is that laying on its back? Is it a Concrete Pig?

Have a nice day all.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 11:09 AM

Good morning all. I was up early this morning so all my chores have been done.
My daughter is going to the hospital this morning to have a chat with the doctors. She will phone me later. I did not go as I can't understand all the technical talk.
Yesterday Rhona was awake and was communicating via lip reading from her. The nurse that was in attendance, was very good at lip reading and told us what she was saying.
As my daughter has other arrangements for the rest of today, I shall be visiting on my own. No big deal, as I shall not get lost and I can cycle to the station and home again. I will not be taking any of my better bikes, just the old 20" wheeled shopper.
That is the last one that anyone would want to nick.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 11:37 AM

Hi

Good morning all.

Hope things are OK today Emjay.

Nurse has been, so not much else to do until she arrives again this evening.

Lovely sunny day here, wish I could get up and about.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 12:17 PM

Morning all, sunny earlier but clouded over again now, although very mild so no complaints.

I had an excursion to the forest this morning but just stayed in the car whilst Rosemary walked the dogs, it was nice to get a change of scenery and in another week or so I am hoping to be fit enough to have a short walk with them myself.

Best wishes to your wife Emjay, and best wishes to all of you other poorly peeps for a swift recovery.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 12:38 PM

morning all , lovely photo Mups , it cheers me to see garden flowers .
wishing Emjay a safe journey along with good wishes for your wife Rhona .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 02:50 PM

Sounds good Emjay, lets hope you can communicate with her this afternoon.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 02:55 PM

Morning all.

Hope this is a turning point for her, Emjay.

I missed a call from my dad's sister while I was using the launderette dryer early this morning. Managed to get hold of her whereby I learned her husband died last night following a few years of cancer.

Mum and I used to visit them often in Kent so we were quite close. Only managed to tell brother for now as younger sister has her birthday today (I will call tomorrow), and older sister may be out celebrating her G/D's birthday. Will try her this evening.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top