Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 09:32 AM

Good Morning Monday

Mornin' everyone.

My house sign.

Enjoy your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 09:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning fellow members a dry morning but cold.

The three grandchildren have been taken to London for the twin's birthday which is next week so it is going to be a quiet week and I hope to do some jobs in the garden.

I need to stake out where the new raised beds are to go and hoe the borders.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 09:44 AM

Good morning all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone, cold wind here but brighter and dry, which has got to be better than of late methinks.

No plans other than peeling the veg for lunch and maybe doing a jigsaw later on.

Have a good day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 09:48 AM

Good morning all.

I like your House sign Mups.

It was cold and windy early this morning, but the sun has come out now.

No plans for today.

Hope your Hips are working well for you Barry.

Have a nice day all.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 10:13 AM

Good morning people.
At present the sun is shining with a clear blue sky.
But don't be fooled as it is a cold east wind blowing.
I have done all my usual chores for this morning.
Wife update. When we visited her yesterday, she was asleep.
The nurse told us that she had an uncomfortable night, so they had given her a light sedative. I just sat there for about 40 minutes staring at her, and then left to come home again.
Back again this afternoon.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 11:03 AM

Good. morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 01:25 PM

buenas dias all. Mr Clumsy had his appointment this morning for clips out and physio, so I dropped him off at the clinic, then went for a walk round with madam ChoCho, who is going to be very upset when all this travelling stops as she gets so much fuss and attention from people who stop to pet her.

Home again, a quick lunch and in a few minutes off again for me, this time food shopping. Physio again Thursday and Friday, this time at the unearthly hour of 9.15 a.m. so early start for me. By the time I've got myself organised, got the dog harnessed in the car, then got Mr Clumsy
sorted in the car I'm beginning to flag.

Weatherwise, some cloud, some sun, quite a strong wind at times, but it's quite warm. Temperature drops rapidly though late afternoon.

I hope you find an improvement in your wife today Emjay and I hope your hip is doing well Barry.

Have a nice rest of day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 01:44 PM

Sorry to hear that Emjay.

Hope Barry and Mr Clumsy are getting on well.

I'd doing a bit of spring cleaning in the kitchen. Tidying up the work surfaces, putting unwanted stuff away, and clearing out a cupboard or two. Off to have lunch now, just decided to have a rest/sit down.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

13-02-2017, 02:04 PM

Confirmation from solicitor they have completed on the lease extension. Hurrah!

Registration will take a few weeks but I've paid everything, so just have to be a bit more patient.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top