Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:09 PM

Memories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Came_from_the_Desert

I mentioned a young lady called Kerry on another post. She loved to come around and play this game,and chat on about how she loved football.

Her dad Pat was a great guitarist but never quite made it. The son Alex was mildly autistic,functional but always some how `hidden` Anne -Pat`s wife was so gentle,so kind but also a hidden quiet dark side.

We moved from Leeds-last I heard was that Kerry had given up the chance of university to get a job in the motor trade. Alex was doing OK and Pat was coping-Anne had taken her own life.

I should smile and say `I don`t make this rubbish up`-but
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:29 PM

Re: Memories

Life is full of tragedies....full of could've beens....
Life's a bitch...and then you die.
Sad but true.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 08:41 PM

Re: Memories

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Life is full of tragedies....full of could've beens....
Life's a bitch...and then you die.
Sad but true.
Hey ho. I married the only daughter of a well off crook. We had good times-effing C word

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top