Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 02:23 PM

You feed the lines.............

On another site an internet friend has commented today that she was so proud of her teenage daughters taking up rugger.

I could not resist.....

Bind and heel but I was always a hooker
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 02:41 PM

Re: You feed the lines.............

Originally Posted by Older git ->
On another site an internet friend has commented today that she was so proud of her teenage daughters taking up rugger.

I could not resist.....

Bind and heel but I was always a hooker
When ||I worked in Fakenham we took up watching the ladies rugby team and even went on the coach to away games..King's Lynn etc.....this was back in 2001.

We risked life and limb singing "Who let the dogs out" when they ran out of the changing rooms.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
When ||I worked in Fakenham we took up watching the ladies rugby team and even went on the coach to away games..King's Lynn etc.....this was back in 2001.

We risked life and limb singing "Who let the dogs out" when they ran out of the changing rooms.

Joking aside it`s great to see women playing rugger and football. When I lived in Leeds my next door neighbour`s daughter was crazy about football. And she was good at it-sadly their time was yet to come. I often think of Kerry-what she could be today.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:44 PM

Yep...decent crowds and tv coverage along with financial backing have made the game more popular and accessible.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top