Join for free
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:30 PM

Did anyone watch Sunday Brunch?

Johnnie Vegas was a co-host....hilarious.

Rag n Bone Man(singer)...what a wonderful voice...something you'd not expect if you didn't know him.....he looks more like a white supremacist thug....what a voice.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:54 PM

Re: Did anyone watch Sunday Brunch?

Haven't watched it since James Martin got the 'chop'.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 02:34 PM

Tipin, On your recommendation, I caught part of it on ch4+1. Johnny Vegas was very funny!
I watched Sunday Brunch a few months ago when Bradley Walsh was on it and that was really very funny! I think he was still a bit drunk from some TV Awards the night before! He more or less took over the presenting of the show!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tipin, On your recommendation, I caught part of it on ch4+1. Johnny Vegas was very funny!
I watched Sunday Brunch a few months ago when Bradley Walsh was on it and that was really very funny! I think he was still a bit drunk from some TV Awards the night before! He more or less took over the presenting of the show!
He took over....I've never watched it before, i was just browsing through the channels.

I can't resist Vegas' humour.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 07:42 PM

I watch it every Sunday, I love the humour. A couple of weeks ago that guy who does the voice over for the Batman Lego movie was on with Johnny Vegas. When he was doing a haggis tasting he hated it and Johnny kept spoon feeding him saying and there is more to come like that. Brilliant.

The presenters are Chelsea and Liverpool supporters so its great when one of their team loses with banter between them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Johnnie Vegas was a co-host....hilarious.

Rag n Bone Man(singer)...what a wonderful voice...something you'd not expect if you didn't know him.....he looks more like a white supremacist thug....what a voice.

I agree, I really like that song too. Wasn't he on The Voice recently?
He reminds me of a white version of the black man singer who always wears that hat with the ear flaps down.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top