Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 09:20 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Morning everyone.

A beautiful warm, sunny morning, blue sky, endless sunshine, roses blooming, birds singing their little hearts out . . . . . . and then I woke up.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 09:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Cute picture Mups.

Good morning all. We have a fine layer of snow on the rooftops and in the gardens. The most I've seen this year though still not thick.

I'm going to get some cleaning done this morning. This afternoon we'll be busy with Josh and Taylor. Paula asked me if I'd have them while she dragged Ady off to the cinema. He doesn't want to go but she's putting the pressure on him - yes, she's making him go to see 'Fifty Shades' Maybe hoping he'll learn something new!! lol

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 09:50 AM

Ha ha good one Mups.... white over with snow here but very wet and probably won't last ...fingers crossed.

Absolutely nothing on my agenda other than the nurse coming in to change my dressing. I am starting to be able to do small "standing in one place " jobs again now such as the washing up and peeling veg, and it's good to feel useful again.

Enjoy your day folks but hey... be careful out there today..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 10:02 AM

Morning all. Glad you're doing well, Barry.

Just wet pavements and roads here.

Might do a supermarket shop later, might not. Got a bath towel wash on and may go up the road to the launderette to dry them off afterwards. Can catch the bus, as my trolley will be a bit heavy. I could always get my newspaper while I'm there so might not need to get more shopping.

Other than that...I'm flipping cold indoors and feel quite lazy with it.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone

Glad to here your improving Barry

Its dull and damp here today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 10:13 AM

Good morning fellow members a horrible morning here it's snowing hard but not settling. There is snow on the hills, I caught in glimpses through the mist and low cloud.

I won't be venturing far, lots of jobs to do in the house to keep me occupied.

Enjoy your day everyone..
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 10:24 AM

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 11:01 AM

buenas dias all. It isnŽt very nice here either this morning. Grey, chilly and the forecast is for rain. Glad to hear youŽre doing well Barry. Mr Clumsy went for a walk "round the block" yesterday, accompanied by a friend. Hopefully the inflammation in the wound will have gone by Monday and he can have the rest of the clips out. Not sure what IŽm going to do with the rest of the day, but no doubt IŽll think of something. Have a pleasant day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 11:07 AM

Good to hear Mr Clumsy is progressing well Loretta, they do say knees are a little longer to recover from so don't be too hard on him..
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 11:12 AM

Good morning all.
Yes it is very cold out there. I got up late and thought what the hell just get on with it. Second washing on, and done most of my chores.
My cold feels much better, so I shall go to visit my wife later.
Again the new from my daughter says that she was still not very communicating, but one of the doctors said there is an improvement.
When my son went later. He said that she opened her eyes and seemed to reconise him and was mouthing something.
Sod's law.
I could not find the charger for my electric bike. I searched every where. So I ordered another off eBay. When it arrived it had the wrong plug. It was a female not a male that was needed. So off to eBay again to buy an adapter.
Later looking for some wires. I found the original charger. How it got where it was I will never know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top