Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:51 AM

Good morning Thursday

Just noticed we haven't got a 'Good Morning' thread today.
Here ya go. . .

Good morning folks.. Bloomin' cold ent it.

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:09 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Sue's new car
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:11 PM

Good morning

Great picture Mups
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:14 PM

Morning everyone, smashing picture of your beasts guarding Mups Towers.....

We have my Mum visiting for lunch today so Rosemary has had me slogging over a hot potato peeler, apparently she has no respect for my diminished status and refuses to be a proper hand maiden whilst I recover. I despair, you just can't get the staff...

Enjoy your day folks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:24 PM

Thanks Myrtle & Barry.
Sounds like Rosemary is keeping you in line Barry, sensible girl.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:47 PM

Good morning all. Nice wheels.
I have a stinking cold that has finally come out and I have a big bunch of soggy tissues by my side.
When I went out with Minnie earlier, I feel sure I saw some white flakes fall from the heavens.
Yesterday evening when my daughter phoned the hospital, they said that she had settled better.
I don't think that I should go today with this cold.
Don't know what to do realy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-02-2017, 12:50 PM

I agree Emjay, probably not the best idea to go in with such a bad cold.
I doubt your wife would have much resistance to extra germs at the moment.
Hope you feel better soon.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Emjay, probably not the best idea to go in with such a bad cold.
I doubt your wife would have much resistance to extra germs at the moment.
Hope you feel better soon.
I agree with Mups Emjay. What you need now is plenty of warm drinks and regular doses of paracetamol, if you can take them. You need to look after yourself because you will need to be fit and well, when they let your wife return home.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 01:40 PM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Mups. Really cold here today but quite sunny off and on. Clinic this morning, no more clips taken out of Mr Clumsy's wound, it was a bit inflamed, so still 13 clips to come out, hopefully on Monday. He also has physiotherapy on Monday, but our clinic have their own physio department, so that's good.

It was a lovely 10 minute drive into our little local town this morning, everywhere pink and white with Almond blossom and the wild flowers that carpet the ground everywhere. Unfortunately it's not a good road for stopping to take photos, more like a twisty, turny country lane.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-02-2017, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. Nice photo Mups. Really cold here today but quite sunny off and on. Clinic this morning, no more clips taken out of Mr Clumsy's wound, it was a bit inflamed, so still 13 clips to come out, hopefully on Monday. He also has physiotherapy on Monday, but our clinic have their own physio department, so that's good.

It was a lovely 10 minute drive into our little local town this morning, everywhere pink and white with Almond blossom and the wild flowers that carpet the ground everywhere. Unfortunately it's not a good road for stopping to take photos, more like a twisty, turny country lane.

Have a nice day all.

What a joy that route sounds Clumsy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top