Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 06:48 AM

Good Morning Monday

Hi

No photo , sorry for that.

Heavy frost here and fog.

I spent the night downstairs on the couch, no heating or hot water anywhere else.

It is over a year now since it all began.

So much for Sainsbury's Insurance, which is Lloyds Bank Insurance.

I am now having to go to Court to get it sorted.

Avoid them at all costs, it is just not worth it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 07:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone, sorry to hear of your problems Swimmy, very hard frost here too but at least the heatiing is on..

Returned from the hospital yesterday afternoon, having had my left hip replaced Friday afternoon..... they don't keep you hanging around these days.... Obviously very sore and battered but ok in myself so onwards and upwards to be fit again for spring.

Hope everyone is OK, enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 07:48 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry to hear about the heating Swimfeeders, we are having trouble with our boiler, we had the Plumber down on Friday, but its still not working after paying him £300, so we have been on the phone to him again.

Glad your Hip has been done Barry, take it easy now.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 09:28 AM

God morning everyone, Go easy on that new hip Barry and wish you warmer Swimmy.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 09:29 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny this morning, no sign of yesterday´s gale force winds. Glad to hear the hip operation went well Barry. I hope you get your boilers sorted swimfeeders and Susie. We are off to the clinic this morning for Mr Clumsy´s dressing change on his knee. No other plans for today, just the usual bits and pieces.

Have a pleasant day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 09:49 AM

Morning all.

Nice to see Barry posting here so quickly! Hope the recovery goes well.

Swim, hope you get something sorted soon.

Clumsy, hope Mr C's knee is ok.

I dashed down to the allotment on getting up! Didn't even have my first coffee, brush my teeth, or my hair!! Remembered I hadn't padlocked the greenhouse door after yesterday, and we still have some stuff in there from the other buildings, till we've finished decorating, like wheelbarrows. Eeeek. Locked that now and can relax.

I thought about it when I woke up. We have so many thefts I didn't want to add to the statistics, and with an unlocked door...well...

They are not valuable insurance wise but costly enough to replace.

Out this afternoon from about 3, to have my diabetic retinopathy eye test.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 10:54 AM

Good morning everyone

Very foggy here today..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 11:38 AM

Good morning fellow members a frosty foggy morning .

I am giving the bedrooms a good clean today, not very exciting but it will warm me up.

Enjoy your day everyone

Swimfeeders sorry to hear about your ongoing house reapir problems It gets so frustrating doesn't it , you feel powerless to do anything against awful workmen. If I were to commit murder they would be my target
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 11:38 AM

Good morning
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 01:33 PM

So glad you'rer home safe again Barry. I hope it mends as well as the first one, then you will be as good as new again.

Swims, that's a bugger about your heating, I really hope you get it sorted satisfactorily. Of course it has to be a particularly cold spell to add to your troubles.
I think some of us ladies will have to take it turns to bring you some bowls of hot soup to keep you going.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top