Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 06:47 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, wind and rain here at the moment and forecast to continue for awhile, and could be a "hold on to your hats" day later...

We concluded our search for a replacement car yesterday, we found the exact same model at a garage in Derby so snapped it up and we collect it tomorrow. I have to say that since the accident the Co-op insurance has been incredibly helpful and amazingly efficient, so we'll certainly be sticking with them in future.

Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 08:25 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning all.

Glad you have found an replacement car for Mrs B. Barry.
Its dry and quite mild here today, they did say it was going to be pouring of rain.

Off to do my weekly shopping now.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 08:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a dreadful morning almost dark still with torrential rain adding to the mud and already flooded fields.

I have been waiting for it to get light before taking Chloe, the lane is flooded so won't go that way and I need to see where I am walking in the top field full of sheep.

Enjoy your day everyone

Barry pleased to hear you have managed to find a suitable car , I hate having to get used to anything new these days.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members a dreadful morning almost dark still with torrential rain adding to the mud and already flooded fields.

I have been waiting for it to get light before taking Chloe, the lane is flooded so won't go that way and I need to see where I am walking in the top field full of sheep.

Enjoy your day everyone

Barry pleased to hear you have managed to find a suitable car , I hate having to get used to anything new these days.
Meg report in that you get back safely, just in case we need to send out a search party.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 09:07 AM

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 09:17 AM

buenas dias all. Very hazy still here but looks like being another very warm day. A trip to the clinic this morning, dressing change on Mr Clumsy´s knee. It will be a week tomorrow since he got his new knee and so far he´s doing well. The biggest problem is the stretch sock thing, getting on and off, especially off, is a bit of a nightmare. No other plans for the day.

Glad to hear you have found a new car Barry, I hope all goes well with it.
Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 09:24 AM

Good news about the car, Barry.

I have two special birthday cards to make - a 70th and a 75th - so I will be hibernating in the craft room - listening to an audiobook as I work. Today it will be "The Return of the Native"

Imagine the beauty of Thomas Hardy's words read by Alan Rickman - Bliss !!

Will have to make sure I do not drool all over the cards !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 09:32 AM

Good morning all.

Loretta, pleased to hear Mr C is doing well.
Barry, glad you have your new car already. Enjoy.

Today I need to fill the car further with rubbish and go along to the recycling depot, then make sure the interior is tidy! Already in it is the broken sholley frame. It was handy pushing heavy shopping indoors when my back/shoulder was hurting, but it does really need to go now. Tomorrow I take the car in for service and MOT and don't want to be embarrassed.

Went to bed at 9.30, leaving DIY SOS to record, and didn't wake up till 5! A quick bathroom visit then more sleep till 8. Sleeping soundly these days so my mind must be restful, with these new neighbours.

Have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 09:47 AM

Good morning all.
I'm meeting a friend at the gym followed by lunch at a new place we want to try. I probably won't do anything else for the rest of the day.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 11:06 AM

Good morning everyone

Glad you've got a car Barry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top