Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 07:52 AM

Good Morning Wednesday "

White Rabbits, White Rabbits, White Rabbits.

Pouring with rain here - and I have to go out!

Incidently - why 'White Rabbits' and not Black Cats or Purple people eaters ???
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 08:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday "

Morning ST,and all who follow, dreek day here but i may venture out later.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 08:58 AM

'Dreek' ?

Lovely word, Nom, and describes the day perfectly !
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 09:05 AM

Good morning all, have a grand day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning all.

Its flooded outside my door and the driveway, we had heavy rain last night. Not going out today got the boiler man coming at 9am.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 09:13 AM

Morning all.

Yup, it seemed to rain all night, just as was forecast. Hopefully should brighten up for the rest of the day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 09:18 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Another miserable day here.

I am still laid up and housebound and feeling sorry for myself.

Small Zosia is arriving today, she is 4 years old and she has got got a Nurse Uniform and has got one for Nadia, age 7 who lives here.

They are my pretend Grandkids.

Life will change after 4 this afternoon.

I will be prodded and poked and apparently my health will be improved by being fed a diet of Black Forest Gateau and Ice Cream.

Luckily I have supplies of both in the freezer.

Big Zosia is also arriving, Grandmother.

The littles love her to death, but do not like Grandad Bogdan, a miserable very strict man.

The plot will thicken, they are matchmakers, better I should marry Grandmother Zosia and they could have Ice Cream for breakfast and go to McDonalds every Saturday.

They are absolutely hilarious, the pair of them.

Grandma Zosia stays at her son's house when she is here, the two littlies stay at mine with little Zosia's Mum and Dad when they are here.

They are convinced that if Grandma Zosia stayed here as well we will have a baby and get married.

Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone

Going to MIL this afternoon, were sorting some of her things out in the bedrooms. Now she's been on her own for some time since her husband died last june, she said its time to move some of his and her stuff on to charity.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 09:59 AM

Good morning all
A drama day yesterday.
The wife was more responsive yesterday. When we got to her bedside, she must have heard us as she opened her eyes. But I don't know if she recognised us.
They had reduced the sedative. When I asked her to squeeze my hand, there was a slight response.
The big drama.
My daughter and I did the usual shopping and then went to lunch at Morrisons. Whilst there, my neighbor Jeff came in and asked if I had another neighbors Joan's key. Yes I did but it was at home. So I gave him my street door key and told him where
To find it.
It seems that she was not answering her door to here friends.
When I got home, I now needed my key to get in. I cold see that Joan's door was open, so I crossed the road and as I got to the door, Jeff came out and said "she's gone". Yep brown bread.
She was in her chair in the lounge. She must have died Monday evening some time.
Joan was 85 and had not been well for some time. As a heavy smoker for many years, she was on oxygen at times. In the week gone by she had a bad cough and cold.
My daughter had to phone her daughter to give her the bad news.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 10:10 AM

Oh dear Emjay. It's all happening at once there isn't it. Sorry about your neighbour, but pleased your wife has shown a little improvement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top