Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Carolc
New Member!
Devon Uk
Carolc is female 

29-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Hi all feeling lonley

Hi everyone,
Its a dismal rainy day here in Ottery st Mary and I have not seen or spoken to a soul today so I thought I would say Hi to you good people.

Most of the time I don't feel to lonely but today I do, does anyone else struggle with this ?

Carol
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 04:14 PM

Re: Hi all feeling lonley

I blame the winter blues or sheer lack of sunshine. Keep your chin up Carol, spring is on the way.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 04:15 PM

Hi Carol, I quite like being alone some times. It's pouring with rain here also & very grey out. We aren't that far apart either. Think the whole of the South West has rain today.
Carolc
New Member!
Devon Uk
Carolc is female 

29-01-2017, 04:17 PM

Hi Tiffany, where are you ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 04:18 PM

I haven't seen or spoken to a soul either Carol, not since Friday. Oops I've just old a porkie, a friend popped in last night for 10 mins.

If I don't physically go out, sometimes I wouldn't speak to anyone for days.
That's how it's been since I retired.
Mostly I'm used to it, just on the very rare occasion I feel a bit lonely, but I can always pick the phone up and ring a friend for a chat.
It probably helps because I have dogs for company too, I wouldn't want to live in just an empty house, that would send me bonkers very quickly.

Cheer up, phone a friend, or go and see someone even. Don't you have any hobbies that you can enjoy with others?
I find this awful dreary weather doesn't help, I want to get on with my garden and can't.
Carolc
New Member!
Devon Uk
Carolc is female 

29-01-2017, 04:18 PM

Thank you EZ Rider
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Carolc ->
Hi Tiffany, where are you ?
I'll pm you, Carol.
Just found I can't pm you as you haven't been here long enough, have requested friendship, that might work.
Carolc
New Member!
Devon Uk
Carolc is female 

29-01-2017, 04:23 PM

Hi Mups,
I don't currently have any pets, but used to have 3 clumber spaniels, who were enormous fun. My daughter has a puppy clumber who I get to see on a regular basis. I don't feel ready to commit to another dog yet, still getting over the shock of all that happened last year, but I have not ruled out that possibility ! Thanks for replying and enjoy your dogs they are the best friends ever
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 04:24 PM

Hi and welcome Carol, dangerous talking to this lot. They are all mad as a box of frogs.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Hi and welcome Carol, dangerous talking to this lot. They are all mad as a box of frogs.

No no no Carol, it's only our Nom like that, the rest of us are quite sane most of the time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top