Join for free
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 10:09 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning all.

The sun is trying to come out.

Off to the MILs after lunch today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 10:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning Susie et al....

Sunny here now after another frosty night but rain forecast again for later.

Just back from walking the dogs and having a coffee before trying out my new jetwash on the driveway, which has been getting slippy with algae over the winter.

Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 10:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull damp morning here.
I am running late having had to double back when returning from my walk to free a sheep caught in brambles.

I am bread making this morning, the dough I hope will be rising while I wash my hair.
After that I am going to order the runner beans and some strawberry plants called 'Alice' to add to the 'Mara de bois' and dream of spring .

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 10:41 AM

Morning all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 10:50 AM

buenas dias all. Not quite so sunny this morning, but no doubt it will be sunny later. Iīm taking madam ChoCho to my friend in a little while, then Iīm off to the hospital to see how Mr Clumsy is doing. I think he is enjoying being waited on hand and foot and choosing his menus for the day. The food is excellent, some very posh sounding dishes on the menu.

There is an British man in the room next to him and an British woman in the room opposite. Evidently this man and woman know each other and since the man is obviously mobile he spends a lot of time in the womanīs room. Evidently last night both the man and woman had visitors and they were all shouting and falling out. Despite being told to be quiet they carried on and security was sent for. One of the male visitors thumped the security man, so of course the police were sent for. I donīt know what happened after that, no doubt I will be told today. No wonder Brits abroad get a bad name.

Have a pleasant day all.
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

29-01-2017, 12:14 PM

Morning all
Meg, please upload the smell of your home made bread here, mmm no better smell
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 03:27 PM

AFternoon all.
Fed up to the teeth with these grey days. Not as cold today, but grey, muddy and raining. I'm thinking of emigrating to Ploppy-land.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 03:28 PM

A little late, but Good afternoon everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 07:39 PM

Evening all.

That sounds terrible Clumsy, Brits do know how to make a name for themselves, don't they! Hope Mr. Clumsy is doing well though.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2017, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Evening all.

That sounds terrible Clumsy, Brits do know how to make a name for themselves, don't they! Hope Mr. Clumsy is doing well though.
Thank you Susie. Apparently the police gave these troublesome people a stern warning, I think they were very lucky the security guard didnīt make a big issue out of being thumped. However today whilst I was with Mr Clumsy at the hospital, one of the male visitors to the woman in the room opposite quite calmly walked into Mr Clumsyīs room, used the bathroom and walked out again. I was speechless, but then I wanted to go across to the other room and ask what on earth they thought they were doing, but Mr Clumsy said to leave it, they are obviously just pig ignorant.

Mr Clumsy is coming home tomorrow, that should be fun. We have 14 quite steep steps up to the front of the house and quite a long route march to the back of the house, where there are no steps, but itīs gravel most of the way and slightly uphill. He is being issued with a walking frame and friends will be on hand to help. Thank you for your good wishes, they are appreciated.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top