Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:14 PM

Who are they?

Those visitors to your, and my, profile page? Can it be the same OFF members paying regular visits? New members just being inquisitive? Guests or Google Spiders? Any ideas?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Re: Who are they?

Hope it's not spiders yuk!
I'm hoping they're single, bearded gentlemen!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:22 PM

It's not me.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:24 PM

The weird thing is "The most recent visitors to your profile" never change. It's always the same fifty.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:29 PM

I noticed today I had a friend request from a new member who hasn't posted anything . Why would they think I'll accept a friend request from someone who's just joined in recent days and never posted . Of course I shall ignore them
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
The weird thing is "The most recent visitors to your profile" never change. It's always the same fifty.
Ive had a couple of new views from new members and I dont think they have posted , which makes me think they have only joined to view members profiles..
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:34 PM

I've just looked at mine and it's jumped up quite a few since the other day when i looked?

Maybe i'm famous
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:51 PM

It's Russian hackers
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I noticed today I had a friend request from a new member who hasn't posted anything . Why would they think I'll accept a friend request from someone who's just joined in recent days and never posted . Of course I shall ignore them
Same here Susan,I also declined Their request...makes one wonder..are They just targeting single Women ?...seems daft as They can't message Anyone for months
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Those visitors to your, and my, profile page? Can it be the same OFF members paying regular visits? New members just being inquisitive? Guests or Google Spiders? Any ideas?
Must be since you put up that new picture of your beautiful mug EZ.

Seriously though, I think people see a post and wonder what the writer looks like, just natural curiosity I suppose.
I have never refused a friend request, new member or old, nor would I now, it takes a bit of pluck to ask someone to befriend you and I admire pluck in a person. if there were any sinister motives behind it I’d soon find out and that would be that, but that’s just my opinion.
I have to add that I have been ‘defriended’ three times without reason, I felt guilty for a while wondering what I did wrong to those folks, but I soon got over it and care not anymore, life’s too short for any forum hassle.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top